It is snowing... (1 Viewer)

That wouldn't be the Ochocinco way. He's more of a personality than a football player now.

You're right. He's the number 2 wr on a bad team now.

Starting to have that Saints vs. Bears flashbacks 2006... I can't remember the last time we won a cold weather game....:idunno:

Well, that same year we took down a Giants team in chilly NY for a big win... So flash back to that game instead! :9:

Snow was expected at this point in the week, but not on gameday. It's going to be a nice day for football come Sunday.

Yes Sunday should be fine. And the snow here today is minimal -- it's not even sticking or covering the ground. Just think of it as a very cold rain :hihi:

It will be cold Sunday but my concern will be if it's windy.

It's funny that ochocinco is conceding the game already...usually trash talkers don't give up this early, but the Bungles know they're bad and are trying to make fun of themselves

it's also the last day of our deer gun season so there should be a few empty seats there.....

He was also the quarterback during the 2007 Bears game. Doesn't mean he likes the ice.
If you wanna judge all his performances in the snow from that one game alone, that's your prerogative. I won't. I'd rather have us in a Dome as well, at least decent weather, but I'm not gonna cry about where we gotta play. I truly believe the Saints can beat any team, any where, in any weather. FAITH!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom