It is snowing... (2 Viewers)

I wonder how much bulletin board material Ocho Cinco has given to the opposition in their 8-game losing streak? :jpshakehead:

Jus 'sayin.

:gosaints:

Frankly I think he's doing the right thing. While most everyone else on that team is walking around with their heads down feeling sorry for themselves, he's still jawing and has his morale up. That's what I would want in a teammate. That team is not losing because of bulletin board material. It's because Carson Palmer is a hack, and their defense is horrid.

You really believe a 2-9 team is going to go out and play hard in that weather...Guess again....

I'm gonna go ahead and say sunny and 80's. I've got about as good of a shot at nailing it as the rest of the weather groups.

Ochostinko = self-parody.

I'm watching the Cards play Monday night and wonder how our team lost to these guys. Max Hall's one claim to fame ... that and the Cleveland loss might cost the team the division and home field. Unbelievable. If the team jumps out ahead of the Bungles, they need to keep the "foot on the pedal" and not let up.

Ochostinko = self-parody.

I'm watching the Cards play Monday night and wonder how our team lost to these guys. Max Hall's one claim to fame ... that and the Cleveland loss might cost the team the division and home field. Unbelievable. If the team jumps out ahead of the Bungles, they need to keep the "foot on the pedal" and not let up.

I have to truly believe that the team we saw early in the year was the SB hangover team and the one we are seeing now is the real team ready to explode. I belive we see a team that says to H#!! with the cold and goes out and pounds the ball down their throats.

Yeah, i live here in Cincy and its friggin cold. We got the first flurries of the season this morning. Sunday calls for a high of 44, low of 22 and clear skies. i guess it could be worse.

This will be a test for our Saints. Can we win a game in cold weather. If we was a wild card and have to play in a Chicago or Philly can we win. This game in Cincy will surely be a test. Put on the right cleats guys....

It may be a blessing in disguise they are playing in Cinci and later on in Baltimore, If the Saints go the wildcare route, these outdoor cold weather games could prepare them for maybe Chicago or Philly.

If the Saints can go to Cinci and Baltimore and come out with wins, I will be convinced they can go all the way this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom