It isn't just blown calls. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
We all have watched sports long enough to deal with missed calls. A missed traveling in basketball. A missed strike on the outside of a plate in baseball. A missed holding. We get it.

It's the obviousness of the calls coupled with the in-game ramifications of missing it. Obvious PI, late in the 4th quarter, NFCCG, to put one team in a position to win. Obvious fumble, returned for a TD. I don't have recent analytics, but from an old article, from like the 2010, teams scoring defensive TDs won 86% of the time. Ints for TDs meant 90% wins. Fumbles for scores was 70% wins. Obvious timing error, in a 2 minute offense, costing 15 seconds.

All this bellyaching that the Chiefs didn't get the football in overtime but these obvious calls being missed, during crucial moments, widely swinging win percentages, and we get accused of complaining and not accepting the "human element." I echo the team, we're tired of it, we're tired of being on the wrong end of it and it can't keep happening. Not if they want me to keep watching.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom