It Seems That X May In Fact Not Be Going To Give It To You... (Rapper DMX has passed) (1 Viewer)

He left behind some of my favorite songs of all-time. I put him in my Top 5 in the Rap Gods thread. To me, it's not a case of 'gone too soon' or anything like that. I see it as him finally escaping. Literally, being set free.

He left behind some of my favorite songs of all-time. I put him in my Top 5 in the Rap Gods thread. To me, it's not a case of 'gone too soon' or anything like that. I see it as him finally escaping. Literally, being set free.

well yea there is more than one way out of addiction. I am pretty glad I’m getting to see a little something of this world after my own escape though.

Chappelle's Show always had a musical guest do a song as the last act of each episode.

Dave had DMX do his thing one time, and...well, this is just ridiculous.

Enjoy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom