It Seems That X May In Fact Not Be Going To Give It To You... (Rapper DMX has passed) (1 Viewer)

TMZ is usually spot on with their reporting.

I hate to see this with DMX. He’s been struggling with addiction for years.

On an episode of Iyanla fix my Life, DMX denied that a teenager was his son, even though the show conducted a DNA test on the young man. You could tell he was crushed.

Addiction truly is an awful disease. DMX's music was the soundtrack to many a house party we threw in college. This news sucks...

I went on Twitter to find more info, saw that Betty White was also trending, and my heart dropped until I saw that she's ok...

Addiction truly is an awful disease. DMX's music was the soundtrack to many a house party we threw in college. This news sucks...

I went on Twitter to find more info, saw that Betty White was also trending, and my heart dropped until I saw that she's ok...

I think Betty has internet died about 10 times already.

You won't have to go to Twitter to know when she passes. I'm pretty sure she's the last pillar holding this reality together. The second she goes the universe will spiral into entropic madness and the fabric of time and space collapses upon itself.

You won't have to go to Twitter to know when she passes. I'm pretty sure she's the last pillar holding this reality together. The second she goes the universe will spiral into entropic madness and the fabric of time and space collapses upon itself.

I'm holding out hope that Dolly Parton is also 1 of those pillars.

Things don't look good for DMX - family probably have to make a decision in the coming days.

Things don't look good for DMX - family probably have to make a decision in the coming days.

Was most of his recent health problems, particularly his heart and IIRC, he may have also a stroke, how much of it can overwhelmingly be tied in or contributed to his substance-abuse problems he faced and never did totally overcome back in the late 90's-2000's hip-hop career peak. Anyone, much less famous rappers, entertainers, rock singers or actors who have a history of abusing drugs like cocaine, alcohol even harder opioids or narcotics like herion, Crystal meth, Oxycontin, Benzos, the wear-and-tear starts to show seriously by the time most are in their 40's and 50's, if not much sooner.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom