It was 77 in Cleveland today, February 24 (1 Viewer)

I'm in the mountains of North Carolina. It's 10:54 PM and my front door is wide open letting in a warm night breeze.

Quit spreading lies to hurt American manufacturing.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive.</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/265895292191248385">November 6, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

yeah, but explain the drought- i mean the floods in california

California is on the edge of a dessert and an area that gets tremendous amounts of rain. It happens.

When California was in drought it was because of global warming. When California floods it was because of global warming. Sure, it has nothing to do with sitting right on the line between two extreme climates.

I absolutely hate when any short term or even decade long pattern is blamed on global warming.

Could see this coming years away though.

California drought? Plenty of blame going to global warming. Just wait until the late winter El Nino pattern storms start slamming California and we see widespread flooding and mudslides, bet the global warming talk reaches an all time high.

Well... It has been so warm,, that my fruit trees are trying to bloom.. Now the dreaded cold snap... 29* right now.

children in cleveland put on their favorite football jerseys, threw the ball around and pretended they were tom brady.

72 here yesterday, but then again this is the region of all 4 seasons in one week. It is not exceptionally weird to have a 70-degree day in February, but it is weird to have a week of 60-7- degree temps. AC running yesterday :jpshakehead:

Here in Mobile,Alabama, it was cold and then literally the next day it was hot! But, that's just normal for Mobile! Haha.

I've been making the joke to my wife for years now....

"NASA ain't telling us something."

Something just isn't right. Every year it is getting hotter.

It snowed here, yesterday. In southwest Washington at 500' elevation. We're supposed to get one, maybe two days where it's both wet enough and cold enough for snow. And it damn-sure isn't supposed to happen as late as this.

Weather patterns are just scrambled all over the place.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom