it was a good game (1 Viewer)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
towards the end i was thinking to myself, "win or lose. this has been a good game"

certainly not great play across the board, but a good, spirited, hard-nosed contest

just glad we won

winning is more fun than losing

towards the end i was thinking to myself, "win or lose. this has been a good game"

certainly not great play across the board, but a good, spirited, hard-nosed contest

just glad we won

No matter how ugly it was defensively, A win is a win!

giphy.gif

It was a rivalry game and it played out like one for the books, glad we came out with the W but a great game overall

The Saints refused to be beaten. The big time players for us played their best in the 4th. We have more big time players than they do and it was the difference.

That and tails.

just glad we won

Age health issues and wisdom finally gave me peace so games don’t get me anymore, having said that yesterday was fun. And I agree. I came out of the other room and kissed my wife and we laughed and cut up as we made dinner. A good day.

NSFW. Language!
How I felt.

View: https://youtu.be/h4UqMyldS7Q

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom