It was a nice run (relax) (1 Viewer)

WilliamBrees

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Since week 3, the Saints have been on nationally or locally every single week. They were beneficiaries of Fox not having Carolina available for 1 pm games weeks 5, 6, 8, and 10. Weeks 4 and 7 they were nationally televised. This week, with Carolina hosting Atlanta and Saints playing at TB, that comes to a stop. But they'll be back locally or nationally the next four weeks (SF is certainly going to be national).

Amazing that when you win, the division rival affiliate actually puts your games on if their own team is not available.

No harm no foul. We crapped in the bed but our 2 big concerns lost. Relative to the South we are where we were a week ago with Carolina losing. Relative to the number 1seed we are where we were last week with SF losing. We need to flush it and start winning again and all will work out

Yep if a loss ever happened at a good time this is it. Saints didn't fall any further behind for number one seed. Think this team will remain focused for rest of season. If they win everything takes care of itself. 49ers and Green Bay will probably lose another or 2 or three games this season.

The Saints I saw earlier this season (with TB at QB no less) is the best team in the NFL. If they can get back to that style and intensity, only with Brees at the helm, they can anywhere in the playoffs and win... Green Bay, San Fran, ...anywhere.

They just need to get right... and health is always a major concern.

Well, I mean, we have an entire month of nothing but teams we play twice a year that know us like we know them. We WANTED it to be easy, but it was never going to be easy.

Well, I mean, we have an entire month of nothing but teams we play twice a year that know us like we know them. We WANTED it to be easy, but it was never going to be easy.
To quote Cowherd, "winning in the N.F.L is hard."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom