It was great to have back Kiko [Merged] (1 Viewer)

The busiest guy in the Saints organization will be the guy who is watching the waiver wire.
But there's no way we will find a LB that will make a real difference. The best we can hope for is a serviceable guy who can give us some much needed depth. :covri:

Probably shouldn't have told Kwon he'd have to play Special teams along with a reduced role. I mean isn't that what Baun and Eliss are doing??

Before anyone wants to show me the twitter post again..yes, I know Kwon chose the Jets but I'm sure he'd rather be here and telling him he'd have to play Special teams was no dice for him.

Probably shouldn't have told Kwon he'd have to play Special teams along with a reduced role. I mean isn't that what Baun and Eliss are doing??

Before anyone wants to show me the twitter post again..yes, I know Kwon chose the Jets but I'm sure he'd rather be here and telling him he'd have to play Special teams was no dice for him.
I honestly don't think DA wanted him b/c if he did he would be here. I think the run is the biggest issue. Wasn't good in run protection, at least that's what I'm hearing. Think DA was ready to see what Pete and D'Marco can do which is cool but the only problem now is both are hurt. Hopefully, they'll be back soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom