It was my fault...the loss is on me. (1 Viewer)

BoroSaint

Bring the Wood!!!!!
Reaction score
I have a pair of gameday boxers I've worn every game for 7-8 years. Somehow, I completely forgot them yesterday. I was appalled to find them in my dresser this morning. They have many battle scars, and when I wear them I'm exposed on the front end and the back end. I believe that because I wasn't wearing them yesterday, our defense was similarly exposed on the front end and back end. It's up to me from here on out, and I will not let you down again!!! I'm sorry Who Dat Nation, but I will redeem myself!!!

:gosaints:

I have a pair of gameday boxers I've worn every game for 7-8 years. Somehow, I completely forgot them yesterday. I was appalled to find them in my dresser this morning. They have many battle scars, and when I wear them I'm exposed on the front end and the back end. I believe that because I wasn't wearing them yesterday, our defense was similarly exposed on the front end and back end yesterday. It's up to me from here on out, and I will not let you down again!!! I'm sorry Who Dat Nation, but I will redeem myself!!!

I also failed to wear my Saints socks yesterday...and I wore a Saints shirt I had never worn before. What was I thinking...

For the first time ever I slept in my Saints jersey, won't do that again. I guess that made the D play like a bunch of old, short, slow, non-tackling white guys. Weird thing though, since it was a Brees jersey, it seems it would have affected offense more.

I have a pair of gameday boxers I've worn every game for 7-8 years. Somehow, I completely forgot them yesterday. I was appalled to find them in my dresser this morning. They have many battle scars, and when I wear them I'm exposed on the front end and the back end. I believe that because I wasn't wearing them yesterday, our defense was similarly exposed on the front end and back end. It's up to me from here on out, and I will not let you down again!!! I'm sorry Who Dat Nation, but I will redeem myself!!!

Would it kill you to wear some pants every once and again?:hihi:

I blame BoBE for fapping too much to Jennifer Lawrence....

I also blame myself. Right before Drew threw the INT in the endzone, my mother in law called. I hit pause on the DVR and picked up the phone.

I say, "Saints are on call back later."

She then says in her catatonic, oxycodone haze, "Interception."

"WHAT?"

"Drew Brees just threw an interception."

"CALL BACK LATER."

Press play.....interception. That witch.

good, now we can start over with CLEAN, holeless clothes. just an idea. :ezbill:

I switched to my White Colston Jersey that I haven't ever worn in 5 years (still had the tag on it), instead of my usual black.

However, I did switch it for my special Falcons T-shirt which I can't mention by name, since it's against the TOS. Let's just say it's very closely related to that Eagles girl....

No, its my bad. When I wear my Drew away jersey, bad things happen. My only other good one is my gold Sproles jersey, which can never be worn again. I might have to pull my Deuce home jersey out of my Saints "Ark of the Covenant". I retired it after we won the Super Bowl.

For the love of God, tell me they've been washed at some point during those 7-8 years.....

I blame BoBE for fapping too much to Jennifer Lawrence....
Please define "too much".....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom