It was the lions!!!!!!!! Bs (1 Viewer)

The problem for me is everyone acts like since we didnt blow them out by 30 points we must not be a good team. The score really doesnt reflect how one way that game really was. If not for the gifts from the Saints, it wouldnt have been near as close. On the other hand they still praise teams like the Pats who were losing to the Bills most of the game. I know we are good not just from the Lions game, but from watching them develop from offseason to preseason. We just have to start taking care of the ball and there is not a team we couldnt beat.

The Lions are not a decent team. They played terribly against us in nearly all aspects of the game. It's true that we also played very well...but they did not play well at all.[/QUOTE]

Guess you were getting beer during special teams plays.
mb

Lions have a decent team, they just faced a great team for thier first game! I expect them to win atleast 3 games in thier division. I loved to see them beat the bears and the packers!

GEAUX LIONS! (On those games only...)

i hope the lions finish strong like 6-10 or something so our opponent's record doesn't give people reasons to doubt the saints

If they couldn't stop Mike Bell, they definitely wont be able to stop Peterson. Not knocking Bell, he is great, but Peterson is the best back in the league.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom