It was the lions!!!!!!!! Bs (1 Viewer)

boo-boo

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Eeryone keeps saying it was the LIONS, so it doesn't mean much. I will laugh so hard if the lions show everyone they are a decent team. I Think they have a good chance of taking down The Vikings this week. Maybe if they do everyone will just shut up about it being the lions. The Games theyplay against each other alway seem to come down to the 4th quarter. The truth is saying it is just the lions is a bunch of BS. No one really knows how they will look at the end of the year. There team is completely different from last years team.

Just to make sure you guys understand, IT WAS 6 TDS. I could only find 4 active quaterbacks that have throw for 6 TDS.

Even If we Beat the crap out of the EAGLE they will say, MCNABB was out. They seem to always find and excuse as to why the SAINTS are good as other.

This weekend, the Vikings should be afraid of the Lions... VERY AFRAID! :scared:

It will NOT be a cakewalk. Also, if you know the trends of a team on the verge of ending a long losing string... if the Lions get up in the game in their dome, it will be a tough afternoon for the Vikes!

:gosaints:

Last edited:
It would be awesome if the Loins scored more than 27 on the Vikes. :ezbill:
It would also be cool if Adrian Peterson rushed for less than 143. :ezbill:

The Viking O-Line and AP will have their way with Detroit. I agree that Peterson could break a record this weekend.

Well...it was the Lions. And Mcnabb is out.

It's not like anyone is saying anything untrue. We waxed the Lions 42 to 7 last year, and it wasn't because our defense was good. We won't know if we're good or not until we play a good team, so it's silly to get upset with people for pointing it out.

The Lions are not a decent team. They played terribly against us in nearly all aspects of the game. It's true that we also played very well...but they did not play well at all.

The only reason I care about this game and the outcome is if Minn. loses it's good for our playoff chances.

Minn. is going to crush them, sorry. They have a great defensive and offensive line. They will be able to get to Corky, and AP will run all over them.

It would be awesome if the Loins scored more than 27 on the Vikes. :ezbill:
It would also be cool if Adrian Peterson rushed for less than 143. :ezbill:[/QUOTE

They might not score 27 but i believe they will hold him less than 143 yard. They did seems to miss many tackles in that game we just kept them spread out. For the saints the had to attempt to adress our passing game. I believe they will make Brett prove he can still play QB at and NFL LVL. They will play run hard against them. I believe the will win the battle.

You all can rationalize it all you want but i'm gonna tell you straight up. The lions suck. It would be a bad idea to use the lions as a measuring stick. You would be hard pressed to find a practice squad qb who wouldn't toss at least two touchdowns against them. The real season opener starts Sunday.

So many things we don't know yet. We don't know what the Lions really are (we do know their O only put 10 of those 27 on us.) We don't know what our D can really do other 'n keep the Lions to 10 points (they did many good things in that game.) Everyone knows what our O can do ( I'm sure the people in Bhutan have images of Drew next to the Daila Llama.) We know we are 1-0 and right now half the teams in the NFL wishes they were in our shoes. Our team has past its first hurdle and their are at least 16 more to go and I'll enjoy the accolades the team garner while listening to the bile about our D. I've grown use to hearing about our crappy D and when they finally emerge as a unit worth respect the praise from all the naysayers will be all the sweeter and I'll be more 'n happy to give the collective lot of them the finger. Until that time comes I wait and enjoy what we have.

I know it's AP (and good God he looks like a friggin' beast)... And, I know it's the hapless Lions (a much inproved unit, no doubt)... But, I have this weird feeling that Detroit over Minnesota this week is going to be the first big upset of the year (every year has more than a few)... It's one of those games where it's TOO obvious that Minnesota is the better team... I think Megatron gets Detroit up early with a couple of bombs over a smallish Viking secondary... I think AP has a good game but has a costly fumble or two and, playing from behind Favre does his best Jay Cutler impersonation with three or four picks and Kevin Smith is able to grind out enough clock so Stafford doesn't have to do much else than the long balls to Johnson... Or, Minnesota beats them by forty... This is prediction, not prophecy...

If Philly had beaten the Lions last wk, we'd be saying the same thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom