It was there for the taking. (1 Viewer)

CowtownSaint

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
We had it all in our hands, and this is what we came up with: 5 possessions inside the 40 and no points.

It’s as simple as this, this staff needs to be torched.

I would say we had one of our best Defensive performances in the last 10 years today and we couldn’t find a way to make it work for us.

Our head coach is lost and our OC is lost.

Our players are going to check out.

On top of that Kamara embarrassed himself today with a piss poor effort, that’s just not how true leaders play in winnable games like this.

Unfortunately I have to say I think it’s over for us now, we had the shot to get into the division race, it’s over now.

It’s time to plan for the future.

I'm not talking bad about a true leader of the team for trying his butt off to get in the endzone and fumbling the ball. He had been torched twice by Andy's hospital throws and he's still out there fighting for every inch.

Let’s not forget the refs. Reversed the catch by Olave. Super late call on the Taylor interception. Didn’t call offsides on Bosa. Didn’t call the hold on Shaheed. Called holding instead of PI on the Olave end zone play. Missed many more holds by their line.

And why does DA decline so many penalties?

Let’s not forget the refs. Reversed the catch by Olave. Super late call on the Taylor interception. Didn’t call offsides on Bosa. Didn’t call the hold on Shaheed. Called holding instead of PI on the Olave end zone play. Missed many more holds by their line.

Don’t forget the DB yanking on Landry’s shirt in the end zone. It’s almost impossible to overcome that many bad calls, and they all went against the Saints.

We’re never going to get those calls nor should we. We’re a bottom feeder team just happy to be in the club, but not going to be allowed to contend ever again. It took a HOF QB and coach to provide the run we had, and they gave us a sympathy Super Bowl.

We’re never going to get those calls nor should we. We’re a bottom feeder team just happy to be in the club, but not going to be allowed to contend ever again. It took a HOF QB and coach to provide the run we had, and they gave us a sympathy Super Bowl.
No one gave us anything. Go to Atlanta with that crap.

We dont have one
We could have a future under a new dynamic General Manager (someone young with the energy to take on such a monumental task). Let them find and hire a new HC, make the tough calls on the roster, rebuild the team from the ground up. Keeping Mickey Loomis = more of the same.

That was one of, if not the best performances by an officiating crew I’ve ever seen. If you just look at the number of penalties and penalty yardage you would think the game was called evenly or maybe even in favor of the Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom