It wasn't the blowout we all wanted, but... (1 Viewer)

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'll definitely take this! Hey, in a game where the Cowboys fumbled SIX TIMES and lost none of them, I'll take a comeback win.

Factor in the refs refusing to call game changing penalties that let the Cowboys back in the game and I feel even better about this win.

Factor in the refs refusing to call game changing penalties that let the Cowboys back in the game and I feel even better about this win.

agreed...that should not have been a touchdown and it kills me that nothing can be dont to correct a "non call" like that when everyone sees it in slow motion on the jumbo tron right after the play...dude had his jersey and was pulling it...no touchdown

Ya know, as I get older, I just really enjoy the whole experience of watching these Saints.

Jenkins with the play of the year so far!

Take it and we have some time off to learn how to tackle

Defense needs to spend time learning how to recover a fumble! 5 today and didn't get a single recovery! I think its was 4 in the Cardinals game.

Exactly! That blown holding call (Witten/Jenkins) gave Dallas a huge momentum shift. Nevertheless, I like how the Saints went into championship form on that last drive. That's the mark of a Superbowl team.

We"ll get the blow out when we return to Dallas in February.:17:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom