Saints It's a "copy cat" league. Cardinals sign Taysom clone (1 Viewer)

Payton doesn’t get the credit he rightfully deserves anymore in context of the last 15 years . You can argue the last 2 years he’s been good but not great but from the screens to the personnel changes to the mix 1-2 power/ pass catcher combo at RB a lot of things we don’t do good anymore or take for granted Payton brought back to the forefront of the league.

Payton doesn’t get the credit he rightfully deserves anymore in context of the last 15 years . You can argue the last 2 years he’s been good but not great but from the screens to the personnel changes to the mix 1-2 power/ pass catcher combo at RB a lot of things we don’t do good anymore or take for granted Payton brought back to the forefront of the league.
You got that right!
It used to aggravate me when everyone was calling the Falcons a "Ferrari" offense.
They were just copying what Payton had already created and accomplished years before.

Hill can outrun and overpower NFL Lb'ers. I'll withhold judgement until I see this guy do the same thing
Exactly !
I've seen Taysom randomly go head up with de's and get the first down.
I think he's heavier than his listed weight tbh.
I remember Cam Newton going head up with Mauti for the TD and Cam was put on his back hahaha

I think Hurts would be a great Taysom clone, depending on how he tackles.

Last edited:
I have seen Chris Streveler play, and he is not Taysom Hill.

BTW, Mike Nichols, not Chris Streveler, was Winnipeg's starting quarterback. This is the team where former saint Adam Hill plays, and was named CFL defensive player of the year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom