It's a slow Thursday, so... Here's a scenario!! (1 Viewer)

No way in hell. Reggie is too valuable as a slash player.

Did you forget that Crabtree will be due a huge contract the moment you trade for him?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>.

I'd take this kid over Crabtree!!! LMAO

No

And Bush may only get 5-10 carries per game, but he will get 15-20 touches.

I would counter the offer as follows:

We will trade the rights to Crabtree for 25 fresh Crab Cakes.

When has Bush ever been a pouter cause he was the focus. The dude plays probably 50-60% of the plays on offense and gets the ball maybe 15-20 times a game, and seems to be happy if he is playing well. It's plain and simple, he gets down when he feels he is not doing his best. No one is harder on Bush, than himself. This may lead to him pouting when he is not being featured, but it is more because of how he feels about his performance and not because of his lack of touches.

Bush is a good football player. But even better than that is that he can affect the outcome of a play/game without even touching the ball. Every defense plans for him.... people won't be planning for a WR that wants to get paid out the wazzooo for never performing in the NFL.

Next question.

Good point! Even as a decoy Bush is worth more than an unsigned WR (even a very good one) out of a spread offense.

Besides what would make you think the Saints would have any more luck signing hime than the 49ers have had?

"Hey, we see you have a running back glut with Mike Bell doing good, want to trade Bush for the rights to Crabtree?"

-click-

" ...What the...Carol....Get me Mickey back on the line....that's the third time the line went dead."

I think everyone else has said it but......No. Not even close.

Besides this trade being lopsided, we don't need anymore offense. If we trade for anyone, it better be defense.

You guys come up with the craziest stuff. We don't need more WRs especially ones that won't even show up to work.

You went with the wrong scenario. If youd said Philly wanted to trade Vick for Bush I think you'd get some takers from this crowd.

Crabtree is a soap opera in the making. He is a *****, plain and simple.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom