It's a slow Thursday, so... Here's a scenario!! (1 Viewer)

I'm interested why the OP thinks this is something we should even think about. Why should we consider this?

What makes anyone think that Crabtree would sign with us? I don't think Loomis would give him the contract he wants. By the way, we also have a glut at WR too.

The ONLY player on their team I would even trade for is Willis and he ain't going anywhere.

You guys come up with the craziest stuff. We don't need more WRs especially ones that won't even show up to work.

Like I said, it was a boring Thursday morning, and it won't stop raining.

Everybody made good points, I wouldn't do it either.

"Hey, we see you have a running back glut with Mike Bell doing good, want to trade Bush for the rights to Crabtree?"

-click-

" ...What the...Carol....Get me Mickey back on the line....that's the third time the line went dead."

great one ! :D

Crabtree lost all credability(sp?) IMO. I already hope he never plays a down in the NFL and the league spits in his face and no team drafts him next year.

Edit: Oh, and hell no. We are too good on offense for a clown like this.

Do I want to trade the perfect playmaker in Payton's offense, a guy who was leading the league in TDs last year until he was hurt, and is a threat and headache for opposing defenses, for a prima donna who is dumb enough to sit out a year because he thinks he deserves top 5 money even though he wasn't drafted top 5 and has injury problems himself at a position where I'm already deep?

No thanks.

My name is Lee Newell and I approve this message!

You went with the wrong scenario. If youd said Philly wanted to trade Vick for Bush I think you'd get some takers from this crowd.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I hope to god that was a joke. If not that was probably one of the worse things i've ever seen on this site.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom