It's a slow Thursday, so... Here's a scenario!! (1 Viewer)

Bush for Patrick Willis.
That's what I'm saying. I think that is the only guy the 49ers have that would make a difference to the Saints in his first game playing. But Crabtree is the anti-Saint in attitude and I don't think we would have have drafted him had he fallen to us at 14 either.

That said, I do not think Reggie is un-tradable right now. If the right offer came up that would improve our team more than having Reggie on it, Loomis would pull the trigger. We have some quality backs in Pierre and Bell, Hamilton could step right in as our 3rd back as well. I just don't think other teams want any part of the large cap hit that comes along with Reggie and wouldn't give up too much for him with the injury concerns. Reggie is a Saint until his contract is up at the very minimum.

Matt

Of Course Not!!! Crabtree hasnt even touched a football and is already starting a bunch of SH1T! No wayyyy!!!:no:

The ONLY player on their team I would even trade for is Willis and he ain't going anywhere.

Agreed, they haven't if gotten my attention unless P Willis is part of the deal. Either way I don't want Crabtree, I like our receivers. It would have to be a combination of Willis and additional value, because they called us wanting the deal and that weighs into the negotiations.

And see him going back to 2010 draft?? He wants a huge contract, similar or same as Howard-Bey got. So, NO, I'LL PASS!!!

Some of you guys are on some serious drugs... Just tell me what the hell they are so I can stay away from them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom