It's a slow Thursday, so... Here's a scenario!! (3 Viewers)

SuperSaint

Trek expert & WoW junkie
Reaction score
Thought I would throw this one out for comments.

The phone rings on Airline drive, it's the 49'ers.

They say, "Hey, we see you have a running back glut with Mike Bell doing good, want to trade Bush for the rights to Crabtree?" What's your response?

We all know that with Mike Bell doing as well as he has, and Thomas set to return this week, Reggie isn't going to get many carries from the backfield, and he has the reputation (at least to me) of losing focus and being a bit of a pouter if he isn't the focus of everything.

What do you do?

Do I want to trade the perfect playmaker in Payton's offense, a guy who was leading the league in TDs last year until he was hurt, and is a threat and headache for opposing defenses, for a prima donna who is dumb enough to sit out a year because he thinks he deserves top 5 money even though he wasn't drafted top 5 and has injury problems himself at a position where I'm already deep?

No thanks.

:covri:

I like drinking in the morning.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CMNry4PE93Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>.

i would not want that malcontent if he was a walk on much less trade Bush for him.

While laughing hysterically tell the 49er GM that he just told me the funniest joke I have ever heard and hang up.

Bush is a good football player. But even better than that is that he can affect the outcome of a play/game without even touching the ball. Every defense plans for him.... people won't be planning for a WR that wants to get paid out the wazzooo for never performing in the NFL.

Next question.

Only player in the NFL I'd consider trading Bush for would be a killer top-end DE like Osi, early in his career. Otherwise, no way.

Thought I would throw this one out for comments.

The phone rings on Airline drive, it's the 49'ers.

They say, "Hey, we see you have a running back glut with Mike Bell doing good, want to trade Bush for the rights to Crabtree?" What's your response?

We all know that with Mike Bell doing as well as he has, and Thomas set to return this week, Reggie isn't going to get many carries from the backfield, and he has the reputation (at least to me) of losing focus and being a bit of a pouter if he isn't the focus of everything.

What do you do?

We are loaded at wide receiver. Why would we trade Reggie for a guy who has not played a down in the NFL. He may end up being the next Charles Rogers- a bust.

If they want to give us LB Patrick Willis for Reggie, I say do it and do it NOW

While laughing hysterically tell the 49er GM that he just told me the funniest joke I have ever heard and hang up.

:plus-un2:00000000000000000000000000000000000000

:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom