It's all about the turnover margin (1 Viewer)

dapperdan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Guys we will win tomorrow if we win the to margin. If we lose that stat game over. Look at last week. We gave them 3 points right out the gate. Question is will we ever get turnovers? We seriously need a pass rush. The giants OLine is not great so hopefully we get some pressure on Eli.

I'm not going to give a score but I do think we come back to the big easy 1-1.

Much more difficult to rush passer on the road bc we don't have crowd noise in our favor.
At home when other team is on offense the loud dome mitigates the snap advantage.

Add to that our putrid talent at pass rushers outside of Jordan and we won't be touching Eli.

Shootout win I hope

It's always about the turnover margin, that's nothing new. 9 out of 10, you win the turnover battle you win the game. We have problems getting to the QB, for what 3 years now. Can't get pressure, can't stop the run, WR's wide open from lack of pressure, rookie QBs look all Pro against us. Who ever has the ball last in this game will win, just like against the Raiders.

hahaha, only the saints can make a turnover margin a negative ha. Dont feel like an idiot

3 TO. UN BELEIVABLE. NO OFFENSE. Man this team will be dangerous when both sides of the ball shows up unhh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Not so much. We found yet another way to snatch defeat from what should be the jaws of victory.

....annnnnd there goes the turnover margin game. 0-2.

It used to be when the Saints were up at halftime, they always won under Payton. Well, not last week. It used to be that when they won the turnover margin, they always won under Payton. Well, not this week . . . .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom