its already happenning ...... (1 Viewer)

if Teddy doesnt do well this week, look for Hill to start getting in at QB alot more...

I would hold off on all the Teddy Hate just until after this week.

He will have a full gameplan dedicated to his strengths as well as the strengths of the team.

This is were we could find our identity for the season, and could carry us when Drew gets back to.make a run at it again.

The Eagles/Foles did it. So how come Sean/Teddy cant?

I would say the odds are a lot better then what most think!

This is a movie script.

Teddy doesn’t play well, and Hill starts the following week.

For goodness sakes, every game is important at this point so why waste another game just to start Teddy?

We know Teddy isn’t better suited for this offense than Taysom, so why not just start Taysom against Seattle and jumpstart this script?

1 win makes a difference in the end when the regular season is done. We can’t afford to do another trial with Teddy when Taysom is clearly better at running this O.

@ThrowbackSaintXXL @MG3n2K5 @Primetime23

Quoted me and wanted to single you guys out for dead falconing the post (which tells me you're confident that I am wrong). Cool, we'll see who's right Sunday.

Crazy, right? We all have an opinion, but as soon as someone doesn't agree with your view, instead of replying back and giving me your view, you just dislike a post and leave me forever wondering what your view/counter argument to my post it. *Sigh*

I find it odd that Payton hasn’t named a starter yet. Add to that ,no official word from saints on drew, other than he had one opinion and he’s going for a second .
Ummm....because it is Coach. I’d be silent too.

I still think TB will get at least the Dallas game before being pulled. SP will give him a chance at home and I think he should. Seattle can be tough on the road regardless of the starting QB.
And why do you think he will be pulled after then? Not even giving the guy a full chance. None of us has seen Hill in a full NFL game that counts at QB the whole game, yet many on are clamouring for him. Let the coaches do their thing.

@ThrowbackSaintXXL @MG3n2K5 @Primetime23

Quoted me and wanted to single you guys out for dead falconing the post (which tells me you're confident that I am wrong). Cool, we'll see who's right Sunday.

Crazy, right? We all have an opinion, but as soon as someone doesn't agree with your view, instead of replying back and giving me your view, you just dislike a post and leave me forever wondering what your view/counter argument to my post it. *Sigh*

Looks like ur the soft type, judging from ur whining n inboxing me over silly shirt like a weirdo. Most ppl here will take a dislike n just disregard it like it's nothing. Not u, Shirley. So lemme help ease ur pain n respond to u, ok pumpkin?

Exactly what tells u that Hill fits this offense? Especially since this is the 1st time CSP has experimented with a mobile QB n Teddy was overpaid to come here? See u didn't explain this point of view. U just presented ur opinion as fact

Now calm down, dry ur tears n answer that for me plz. Thnx

Looks like ur the soft type, judging from ur whining n inboxing me over silly shirt like a weirdo. Most ppl here will take a dislike n just disregard it like it's nothing. Not u, Shirley. So lemme help ease ur pain n respond to u, ok pumpkin?

Exactly what tells u that Hill fits this offense? Especially since this is the 1st time CSP has experimented with a mobile QB n Teddy was overpaid to come here? See u didn't explain this point of view. U just presented ur opinion as fact

Now calm down, dry ur tears n answer that for me plz. Thnx

Because both Teddy and Taysom had equal reps in the preseason, and Taysom proved he earned that #2 spot.

Softy ;) little boy. I'd say that to your face in front of your kid.

All you had to do was click dislike and THEN respond with your view/argument for the sakes of having a friendly conversation. A dislike alone doesn't tell me anything.

Clearly, you're bothered. Because you just stated "most people here will take...and disregard it"...But you chose to reply when you could've easily disregarded my 2nd post too ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom