it's bracket time ! (1 Viewer)

saintmdterps

If we give ya the boogie, can ya handle it?
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I missed the thread and didn't get in. As a former King of the Brackets with Full Bragging Rights for the Following Year, I resent not getting a personal invite.

Oh well, Maryland won and now just has to outsmart Alabama to get to the Sweet 16.

Super44

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Wait, there are people that still watch basketball?

Ratings are down big time for the NBA and college. I really do not understand why. Such an amazing sport!

Zack Lee

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Wait, there are people that still watch basketball?

Ratings are down big time for the NBA and college. I really do not understand why. Such an amazing sport!
i could probably explain ratings for the pros easier than college. The NCAA is still the most interesting playoff in all of sports even though it is not my favorite sport. I have been able to watch precious little of it so far but I am hoping to be able to change that here forward.

superchuck500

guarding the potatoes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Illini going down. Loyola's half-court trap is too strong and they're scoring on the other end. Another #1 will be gone.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
There were 14.7 million brackets entered in ESPN's Tournament Challenge prior to the start of the NCAA tournament. After just 16 games, only 108 remain unblemished..

and then there's zeetes'
What the Fork!. i had zero points today. this sheet is rigged.

chuck hax.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I missed the thread and didn't get in. As a former King of the Brackets with Full Bragging Rights for the Following Year, I resent not getting a personal invite.

Oh well, Maryland won and now just has to outsmart Alabama to get to the Sweet 16.
is maryland even a real place? i thought it was just a pass through for a billion different toll booths.

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
oh and, somehow, the money league i entered, i'm 2nd out of 35+ peeps. yes, lady luck is on my side. literally.. luck.

though, i still need a few wins to break even; it is a round by round league, top 3, and i have an angel protecting me so far.

i have done very well in my picking. purely luck. i was also sober when i picked the teams, so yeah no drexel or st bon in the finals.

oh, and fork this damn shipless league. not a single tug in sight. i think dan hates all seaworthy vessels. fork it. @BobE is right.

saintmdterps

If we give ya the boogie, can ya handle it?
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
is maryland even a real place? i thought it was just a pass through for a billion different toll booths.
That’s because you have blinders on and despite repeated entreaties to mend your ways you do not deviate from the I-95 corridor. Hell, they even took the tollbooths off the Chesapeake Bay bridge.

Meanwhile, unless I count wrong 6 of 9 Big 10 teams are out of the tournament. Good showing :jpshakehead:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom