it's bracket time ! (1 Viewer)

faceman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I never noticed Worthy checking Ramblis like that before - made sure he didn’t get tossed
Bird also helped him up. It was just a message that the series was going to get physical.. McHale immediately tried to apologize by sayin our coaches told me to do it. Robert Parrish was to blame as well. He told Mchale the next time you see someone coming in for an easy slam dunk, take his head off.

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Bird also helped him up. It was just a message that the series was going to get physical.. McHale immediately tried to apologize by sayin our coaches told me to do it. Robert Parrish was to blame as well. He told Mchale the next time you see someone coming in for an easy slam dunk, take his head off.
Had that happened in current times, McHale would have been tossed and suspended at least a game, maybe the series....those guys weren't playin' back then....

faceman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Had that happened in current times, McHale would have been tossed and suspended at least a game, maybe the series....those guys weren't playin' back then....
Robert Parish's last season was with the 96 Bulls. Michael Jordan approached at practice and said I'll kick your arse. MJ was a firey competitor. Parish told him you actually won't . You didn't mess with the Chief

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Robert Parish's last season was with the 96 Bulls. Michael Jordan approached at practice and said I'll kick your arse. MJ was a firey competitor. Parish told him you actually won't . You didn't mess with the Chief

And the best offensive rebounder I've ever seen.....

faceman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
And the best offensive rebounder I've ever seen.....
I'm going with Moses Malone. He was a ball magnet. I don't like pulling stats and prefer the vision test. That said he has 2133 offensive rebounds more than Parish who is 2nd all time.

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm going with Moses Malone. He was a ball magnet. I don't like pulling stats and prefer the vision test. That said he has 2133 offensive rebounds more than Parish who is 2nd all time.
Yeah, that guy was pretty good too.....Parish is from LA and I was a Celtic fan back in the day so I may be a bit biased.....

faceman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Yeah, that guy was pretty good too.....Parish is from LA and I was a Celtic fan back in the day so I may be a bit biased.....
I was a Celtic fan as well. That said, the 82-83 Sixers were the best team I've ever seen. They finished 65-17 and swept a prime Lakers team in the finals. HC Billy Cunningham started resting players after winning the #1 seed. I'll go to my grave believing that team would have won 75 games if Cunningham pushed it.

sfidc3

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I was a Celtic fan as well. That said, the 82-83 Sixers were the best team I've ever seen. They finished 65-17 and swept a prime Lakers team in the finals. HC Billy Cunningham started resting players after winning the #1 seed. I'll go to my grave believing that team would have won 75 games if Cunningham pushed it.
I was actually a Dr. J and 76er fan back then, I thought Bird was overrated. I became a Celtic fan when my favorite G (Dennis Johnson) went to them. As I started watching them more I realized Bird wasn't overrated....at all....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom