it's bracket time ! (1 Viewer)

Both my teams are done. Tennessee and Penn State. In an alternate universe I think PSU would have made a Cinderella run last year.

I missed the thread and didn't get in. As a former King of the Brackets with Full Bragging Rights for the Following Year, I resent not getting a personal invite.

Oh well, Maryland won and now just has to outsmart Alabama to get to the Sweet 16.

Wait, there are people that still watch basketball?

Ratings are down big time for the NBA and college. I really do not understand why. Such an amazing sport!

Wait, there are people that still watch basketball?

Ratings are down big time for the NBA and college. I really do not understand why. Such an amazing sport!

i could probably explain ratings for the pros easier than college. The NCAA is still the most interesting playoff in all of sports even though it is not my favorite sport. I have been able to watch precious little of it so far but I am hoping to be able to change that here forward.

Illini going down. Loyola's half-court trap is too strong and they're scoring on the other end. Another #1 will be gone.

There were 14.7 million brackets entered in ESPN's Tournament Challenge prior to the start of the NCAA tournament. After just 16 games, only 108 remain unblemished..

and then there's zeetes'
wtf. i had zero points today. this sheet is rigged.

chuck hax.

I missed the thread and didn't get in. As a former King of the Brackets with Full Bragging Rights for the Following Year, I resent not getting a personal invite.

Oh well, Maryland won and now just has to outsmart Alabama to get to the Sweet 16.
is maryland even a real place? i thought it was just a pass through for a billion different toll booths.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom