it's bracket time ! (1 Viewer)

oh and, somehow, the money league i entered, i'm 2nd out of 35+ peeps. yes, lady luck is on my side. literally.. luck.

though, i still need a few wins to break even; it is a round by round league, top 3, and i have an angel protecting me so far.

i have done very well in my picking. purely luck. i was also sober when i picked the teams, so yeah no drexel or st bon in the finals.

oh, and fork this damn shipless league. not a single tug in sight. i think dan hates all seaworthy vessels. fork it. @BobE is right.

is maryland even a real place? i thought it was just a pass through for a billion different toll booths.
That’s because you have blinders on and despite repeated entreaties to mend your ways you do not deviate from the I-95 corridor. Hell, they even took the tollbooths off the Chesapeake Bay bridge.

Meanwhile, unless I count wrong 6 of 9 Big 10 teams are out of the tournament. Good showing :jpshakehead:

Last edited:
What the Fork!. i had zero points today. this sheet is rigged.

chuck hax.
some years ago I went 30-2 in the first round and thought I was on my way. Then came the second round and I went 7-9 with three of my Final Four teams losing :hihi:

My first round picks:

University of Minnesota-Duluth upsets Michigan
University of N Dakota beats American Int’l

Wisconsin over Bemidji State
Lake Superior State upsets U Mass

Minnesota State over Quinnipiac
Univ of Minnesota over Omaha

Boston College over Notre Dame
St Cloud State over Boston Univ

🏒

with so many upsets, I would have thought an outside the box Drexel thinker would do well. How did you manage to miss all the upsets and all the locks.
yeah, that's it! i was totally using my super brain to think outside the box.

My first round picks:

University of Minnesota-Duluth upsets Michigan
University of N Dakota beats American Int’l

Wisconsin over Bemidji State
Lake Superior State upsets U Mass

Minnesota State over Quinnipiac
Univ of Minnesota over Omaha

Boston College over Notre Dame
St Cloud State over Boston Univ

🏒
I'm reading your picks and thinking wth?? Then I scroll down and see the hockey sticks.

The only sport where University of Maine Ogunquit could clean everyone's clocks :hihi:

has anyone heard any commentary about the makeup of this tourney?
it seems like way more small, private schools in the dance - which would make sense
but i'm not sure if i'm actually seeing what i'm seeing

I picked Michigan over LSU but that is one I would have been happy to be wrong about. Looked really good early on but Michigan adjusted.

I was listening to the point after on WWL on the way home. Will Wade said the difference was Michigans length inside. They forced a lot of missed Fg's at the rim the Tigers usually make.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom