it's bracket time ! (1 Viewer)

WPS! Geaux Hogs! Cinderella will lose BOTH of her shoes come Saturday night!
Then she will carry a pumpkin, and be followed by 2 rats on her way back to Oklahoma......
Thanks for beating Ohio State, and Florida!
I hope you enjoy the gift bag from Dollar General.

yeah, that's it! i was totally using my super brain to think outside the box.

You went to Drexel? My oldest son had a soccer scholarship offer there, he agreed to visit (probably to humor me) but his choice was always going to be UMD. He didn't really want to play college soccer, now he says he kind of regrets it...

I was listening to the point after on WWL on the way home. Will Wade said the difference was Michigans length inside. They forced a lot of missed Fg's at the rim the Tigers usually make.

That makes sense, I felt to win LSU had to shoot well, like close to 50%.....it is too bad because they seemed to have improved defensively the last few games...then UMD lost, last night was not a good night.....

That makes sense, I felt to win LSU had to shoot well, like close to 50%.....it is too bad because they seemed to have improved defensively the last few games...then UMD lost, last night was not a good night.....

I think the Pelicans face the same problem. Zion is the most athletic player in the game arguably. We struggle against Dallas who can line up three 7 footers in the front court. The old saying is true. You can't teach height.

You went to Drexel? My oldest son had a soccer scholarship offer there, he agreed to visit (probably to humor me) but his choice was always going to be UMD. He didn't really want to play college soccer, now he says he kind of regrets it...

hah. no way. i went to pay for grades tulane.

I'll need a clean sweep from here out with wins from Oregon, OR St. UCLA and FSU to keep title hopes alive.

Every single talking head "expert" repeatedly emphasized the "weakness" of the PAC-10 this year.

Yet, there are 8 teams left and 4 of them are from the PAC-10.

I'll need a clean sweep from here out with wins from Oregon, OR St. UCLA and FSU to keep title hopes alive.

Every single talking head "expert" repeatedly emphasized the "weakness" of the PAC-10 this year.

Yet, there are 8 teams left and 4 of them are from the PAC-10.

and Big Ten was laughably overrated. They could have easily been shut out completely from the 16 with nine teams in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom