it's bracket time ! (2 Viewers)

how in the fork he was drafted 3rd overall is still a mystery.

I mean, it was a long time ago, but i remember him being really good, along with Shaq (whom i was at LSU with at the time).. Was it that much of a reach? or were you saying he should have gone 1st? And tbh I haven’t paid much attention to college basketball in the intervening 30 yrs (except the one time LSU went to the Final Four w/Stromile), just happened to get a heads up from someone tonite that the game was getting good so i turned it on.

Gonzaga now has the chance to complete a feat no other NCAA men's basketball team has been able to match for almost 45 years and that's finish with a perfect record since 1976-77 Indiana Hoosiers. And its not that many great, highly talented NCAA HOF-laden teams with future team or current HOF HC's haven't tried or come close on various occasions, sometimes the same school has come close more then several times over the past 45 years to achieving this rare accomplishment(Duke, Kentucky, Memphis IIRC under Calipari came pretty damn close in 2009-2010-ish), but Gonzaga and HC Mark Few have a legitimate chance by winning that last game Monday night to reaching a high bar that's sort of NCAAB's equivalent of NFL team going undefeated in a single-season.

There's a very strong probability momentous moment in sports history could be made Monday night in Indianapolis and I feel more then assured in saying most of Seattle will be eagerly watching with intense anticipation on Market St. to the dive bars, neighborhood restaurants/bars in and around the old Key Arena now remodeled and retrofitted into the 21st century where the Kraken will be finally released on ice next fall.

I mean, it was a long time ago, but i remember him being really good, along with Shaq (whom i was at LSU with at the time).. Was it that much of a reach? or were you saying he should have gone 1st? And tbh I haven’t paid much attention to college basketball in the intervening 30 yrs (except the one time LSU went to the Final Four w/Stromile), just happened to get a heads up from someone tonite that the game was getting good so i turned it on.
grant hill was the star of duke. he didn't get his glamour and fame until the next year, but he was easily the best player. laettner was forced upon fans.

i mean, seriously. laettner over shaq for the dream team? you can't argue that wasn't scripted. it is possibly worse than zeke being shafted over drexler.

Gonzaga now has the chance to complete a feat no other NCAA men's basketball team has been able to match for almost 45 years and that's finish with a perfect record since 1976-77 Indiana Hoosiers. And its not that many great, highly talented NCAA HOF-laden teams with future team or current HOF HC's haven't tried or come close on various occasions, sometimes the same school has come close more then several times over the past 45 years to achieving this rare accomplishment(Duke, Kentucky, Memphis IIRC under Calipari came pretty damn close in 2009-2010-ish), but Gonzaga and HC Mark Few have a legitimate chance by winning that last game Monday night to reaching a high bar that's sort of NCAAB's equivalent of NFL team going undefeated in a single-season.

There's a very strong probability momentous moment in sports history could be made Monday night in Indianapolis and I feel more then assured in saying most of Seattle will be eagerly watching with intense anticipation on Market St. to the dive bars, neighborhood restaurants/bars in and around the old Key Arena now remodeled and retrofitted into the 21st century where the Kraken will be finally released on ice next fall.

Seattle?

Well, I mean they'll probably be watching but the craziness will be in Spokane.

superchuck's bracket % compared to all entries is 99.6 ---------impressive. Zeete's is 0.4.... if they'd only teamed up.
Not to take anything away from Chuck but I think Zeetes accomplishment is the more impressive of the two. And if there were ever a chance that one person would have been perfect after the second round upsets by Loyola Chicago and Oral Robert’s, I would give that chance to a guy who had Drex and St Boneventure In the Championship. Go bold or go home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom