it's bracket time ! (1 Viewer)

Baylor was far and away the best college basketball team I've seen in a long, long time....

Baylor was far and away the best college basketball team I've seen in a long, long time....
A friend of mine at work predicted an upset. He follows the college game closely. He said Gonzaga had trouble against teams with great guard play. That was obvious last night

A friend of mine at work predicted an upset. He follows the college game closely. He said Gonzaga had trouble against teams with great guard play. That was obvious last night

I thought going in that Baylor would win easily. Gonzaga is a good team, no question but Baylor is so deep and you can't stop those 3 guards. The thing I love about those guards is they all have markedly different skill sets and they know their roles so well....I was kind of shocked Gonzaga was favored....

Thanks y'all - I think the real March Madness was the friends we made along the way.

I had a good bracket this year. I think I started doing these in high school (or even Jr. High), and I'm pretty sure I have done at least one every year. Most of the time you end up in the middle, but every now and then you get lucky and your sheet looks pretty good.

Gonzaga now joins the 1979 Indiana St. team led by Larry Bird to go undefeated and lose the title game.
The win over UCLA took the gas out of Gonzaga. They fell behind quickly to a better rested team who did not have to fight tooth and nail on Saturday and had the benefit of playing the first Final Four game.

grant hill was the star of duke. he didn't get his glamour and fame until the next year, but he was easily the best player. laettner was forced upon fans.

i mean, seriously. laettner over shaq for the dream team? you can't argue that wasn't scripted. it is possibly worse than zeke being shafted over drexler.
Laettner also had the distinction of quite possibly being the most-hated player in ACC history. Given the vast array of hateable Dookies, that's quite an accomplishment.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom