It's 'Do or Die' for Cincy Too! (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Don't look now, but this week's game in the Dome has much of the same feel as it was prior to the Steelers game.

The Bengals are coming off a very disappointing loss and find themselves losing their hold in their division.

It's time for us to protect the ball and tighten our chin straps or else we'll be trying to play from back in the pack once again.

I think I'm starting to hold my breath already! :etonnement-29:

I agree, this could be a tight one alright. If your in the Dome that night make sure Palmer cant even here himself think when he's on the field..........

We need this win and I think these guys know that at this point. Cincy needs this to but I think after blowing a 21 pt lead to SD they will have a little hangover. If we can get pressure on Palmer we can win this game, Ijust hope Thomas is back.

When you guys and gals are in the dome making all that noise just remember me while I am in Africa working that I want to hear you on NFL Field Pass. So scream and shout at the top of your lungs!

Even if Thomas is back, the thought of Fred Thomas matched up against TJ Whoseyourmama is scary. I think (hope) MM can handle Ocho Stinko, but Craft trying to match up on Chris Henry favors the Bungles big time.

We just gotta score ALOT O' POINTS!

Even if Thomas is back, the thought of Fred Thomas matched up against TJ Whoseyourmama is scary. I think (hope) MM can handle Ocho Stinko, but Craft trying to match up on Chris Henry favors the Bungles big time.

We just gotta score ALOT O' POINTS!

Yeah, alot of points are probably necessary. But luckily their O-line is playing pretty poorly in the pass protection dept., maybe we can get some pressure on Palmer.

Besides playing at home, the Saints are also coming off a loss unlike last week. I think it's a whole different story this week

Yeah, alot of points are probably necessary. But luckily their O-line is playing pretty poorly in the pass protection dept., maybe we can get some pressure on Palmer.

I think Thomas will be ok and Palmer looks like he hates Henry at this point. They will have 2 big TD's and one rushing. We need to score 30 to win, Brees needs a huge day.

Except...the Saints are at home, playing mad, and the Saints coaches/players haven't made any desperation guarantees "we will win this game" claims (are Cowher/Porter going to keep doing it every week?). This will be a tough game, no doubt, but if the Saints bounce back like they did after losing to the Ravens....it won't be pretty for Cincy.....

Besides playing at home, the Saints are also coming off a loss unlike last week. I think it's a whole different story this week

how about some "Fearless Predictions",

We miss those press releases

I think the Bengals have lost 3 close games in a row. I doubt their run of bad luck will continue. They have a very scary offense, but soft defense.

I am hoping for the best but fearing the worst

I think the Bengals have lost 3 close games in a row. I doubt their run of bad luck will continue. They have a very scary offense, but soft defense.

I am hoping for the best but fearing the worst

If we plan on winning our division (and I know these guys do), we don't have any margin for error either.

Carolina & Hotlanta are both just one game back... We win convincingly.

This will be a tough game, no doubt, but if the Saints bounce back like they did after losing to the Ravens....it won't be pretty for Cincy.....

The only problem with that theory is that we got to beat up on the hapless Bucs the week after the Ravens game.

I would certainly rank the Bengals higher than Tampa Bay. :0007:

Yeah, alot of points are probably necessary.

Surpisingly, that really depends on what Cincy O shows up Sunday.

They've only scored more than 30 points twice this year - Once in an early season win, and of course, once in the loss last weekend to SD 41-49 L.

I think folks are remembering what they did last year, and certainly the same weapons are still there. But with all the finger poining going on there right now, coming to our house, and this being an important win for us to keep our lead in the NFC south (after Sunday's loss), I'd be surpised if we see the real Cincy O.

I don't think we'll allow it this week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom