"It's fashion, with a bite," (1 Viewer)

davy17c

Vive l'Ecosse Libre
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Bit Player - An MP3 music player and a Taser gun.

I've mugged my last jogger.

You know what a bother it is to carry both your MP3 music player and your Taser gun?

Worry no more.

Today at CES, Taser International introduced the Taser MPH -- the first combination hand-held music player and Taser.

The player, which has a 1-GB capacity that can hold about 150 songs, is embedded in a holster that slips on your belt. Feel the need to zap someone and you can unholster the Taser, use the built-in laser pointer to aim, and blam -- a couple of darts carrying 50,000 volts hits your victim.

And you don't have to miss a beat.

The Taser MPH is not just a gadget, it's a fashion statement. The company is releasing it in several cover motifs, including leopard.

"It's fashion, with a bite," said Taser International spokesman Stephen Tuttle.

What's next: The iPod gun, Blackberry Nunchucks, RAZR Razor?

Link contains video

http://opinion.latimes.com/bitplayer/2008/01/gadget-of-the-d.html

Marketers will think of anything.

Viewing that video, I realized that this really isn't a combo Taser/MP3 player. All it really is is an MP3 player embedded in the holster. The Taser is a totally separate entity. So, all this really is is a Taser holster that can hold an MP3 as well.

Brilliant! [/sarcasm]

danggggggggggggg a 30 sec. ride... hehehehee... a 5 sec ride puts you down for the count ,,, 20 sec cause you to have complete muscle failure... i mean complete like pooping your pants complete

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom