It's Gameday! Where the hell are all the VG boarders? (1 Viewer)

As soon as I finish dusting and tidying up around here. This house is an absolute mess.

i just finished cleaning the bathroom and washing clothes

but i drank a pomegranate martini while i did it

thread-is-gay.jpg

Buffoon: "I got a snake, man!"

Dean: "Yes, pets are welcome here on campus. Be it the traditional dog, or cat, or even the occasional reptile."

Buffoon: "One time I fed it some beer man! It was slithering this way and that! It was all ****ed up!"

Dean: "I'm sure it was. Well we discourage inappropriate drinking among both students and pets here on campus."

Last edited:
i need a link to the game!!! or else I have to hit the road now to be able to catch it.

Buffoon: "I got a snake, man!"

Dean: "Yes, pets are welcome here on campus. Be it the traditional dog, or cat, or even the occasional reptile."

Buffoon: "One time I fed it some beer man! It was slithering this way and that! It was all ****ed up!"

Dean: "I'm sure it was. Well we discourage inappropriate drinking among both students and pets here on campus."

:worthy:

i bought a pint of jim beam for TD celebration shots

i am not happy with the rate of drinking

antipop said:
i bought a pint of jim beam for TD celebration shots

i am not happy with the rate of drinking

Change it to first downs.

Or just drink everytime Drew Brees touches the ball.

Sad thing is, I have had to resort to stealing the GF's wine coolers. Ran out of beer at half time & hurt my back
moving tile so, I'm trying not to move around too much today. Sometimes youjust gotta do what you gotta do. :idunno:

shadeaux said:
Sad thing is, I have had to resort to stealing the GF's wine coolers. Ran out of beer at half time & hurt my back
moving tile so, I'm trying not to move around too much today. Sometimes youjust gotta do what you gotta do. :idunno:

You should never admit that.

If we would have taken a drink everytime the Bills center had a crappy snap, we would be drunk.

Yeah, I was mentioning that in the 1st quarter & it just kept going & going & going. Maybe that was part of their gameplan? :idunno:

ps: I also LOVE that fact the T.O. had what.. zero catches!? Bwaaa hahahaa I expect the inevitable "T.O. meltdown" shortly..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom