It's games like this (1 Viewer)

WilliamBrees

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
And I hope we come back and win, but if we lose this it is one reason why one-sided talent will not get it done in January. It's also the nature of luck. We swept the Falcons last year. Since we will probably split with Carolina and TB, if we lose this SF is a must win. We will not have a first round bye if we lose to Atlanta even once and may end up facing Seattle or Minnesota in the wild card round and then having to go to LA, SF, or Green Bay in divisional, and one of the other two in NFCCG. Perhaps, LA wins in SF and we host them (get ready for a new controverse too if that happens) in the NFCCG. That may be the only way around this. I have examined the remaining schedules of the five big teams (incl. Seattle) and the records are going to be that close. Everyone could be 12-4 or 13-3 among those five.

come on dude. We have proven that we can play in January. Im not saying its a given that we win it all but we belong in that conversation. You are reading way too much into it and you need to research the term "Any Given Sunday"

In my opinion, our max potential at this point is yet another two and done consisting of a nail-biting wildcard victory in the dome as a 3 or 4 seed against a team we'll be convinced we should've easily beaten followed by a road loss at SF, GB, SEA, or MIN.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom