It's going to be sloppy - just chill and be happy we have football (1 Viewer)

I don’t have to chill. I do not watch games without the Saints, nor do I care for watching any sports, outside of golf. Enjoy your games, as they may be and while you can.

And I think you, with others, are going to be disappointed with the viewer ratings.

I think it's pretty obvious that I was talking about the Saints.

And why would I be disappointed with viewer ratings? I don't really have an interest in NFL viewership or ratings. In fact, the only people I ever hear speak about viewer ratings (outside of those in the biz) are those people who seem to want them to be low because it serves some agenda they have (something about wanting those who take a view point that is different from theirs to fail or suffer).

Ratings are down all over the place - the Kentucky Derby viewership was down 46% and I'm pretty sure none of the horses kneeled for the anthem.

I don’t have to chill. I do not watch games without the Saints, nor do I care for watching any sports, outside of golf. Enjoy your games, as they may be and while you can.

And I think you, with others, are going to be disappointed with the viewer ratings.

is it a SR.com phenomenon where posters read a thread title, enter and read the OP, decide its not "for them" , yet be sure to LET EVERY READER KNOW that they " dont apply" with the post????

This thread was about asking FANS of the SAINTS to just relax and enjoy football ...not asking YOU directly. No one cares if you watch football or not.

I just hope we tackle well. The last thing I want to see it Leonard Fornwhateverhisnameis, running through the Saints defensive backfield like when he and the Tigers played Vanderbilt.

And yes, I'm stoked that we've finally got football back.

Go Saints...WHODAT!

I think it's pretty obvious that I was talking about the Saints.

And why would I be disappointed with viewer ratings? I don't really have an interest in NFL viewership or ratings. In fact, the only people I ever hear speak about viewer ratings (outside of those in the biz) are those people who seem to want them to be low because it serves some agenda they have (something about wanting those who take a view point that is different from theirs to fail or suffer).

Ratings are down all over the place - the Kentucky Derby viewership was down 46% and I'm pretty sure none of the horses kneeled for the anthem.
You totally crack me up 😂 🤣

I just burst out laughing about the horses kneeling for the anthem.......made my day 👍

I LOVED ❤️ the Kentucky Derby this year. One of Bob Baffert’s horses reared up in his stall & hit his head & shoulder & had to be eliminated. Then Baffert’s long time trainer breaks his arm & has to go to the emergency room. Then everyone on the planet knew that ‘Tis the Law was going to win. ‘‘Tis the Law did not win & Baffert pulls out a surprise win, with his other horse that was entered. Baffert’s 6th time that he has won the Derby 🐎. Then Baffert cries during his interview, because his favorite trainer is at the hospital. They go to the winners circle, Baffert’s horse gets frisky & knocks Baffert flat down on the ground.

TV does not get much better than that! 👍

Oh yeah, & good post about the NFL....GO SAINTS!!! Bring it! 🇺🇸🏈🇺🇸

Last edited:
:ugly9:

🎻

The way I look at it the Saints always seem to be unprepared for the first couple of weeks of the season while our opponents seem to be firing right out the gate, at least this year we will be on an even playing field. Either way I'm just excited to have football back. I was one of the ones that didn't think there was any chance of playing football this season so I'll take it anyway I can get it.

(meanwhile, during the anthem)

cbfecda3e44d7308b98e4bf4b4dc47dd.jpg

Been ignoring the elephant in the room. But I'm dusting off my tin-foil hat. THIS is exactly the type of game the refs can't help but noodle with.
Honestly, the Bucs have some star-power, and yes they have talent. But I can't see this game not being intentionally slanted against us.

Prove me wrong NFL..

Yeah, I expect it to be ugly. But I'm just happy to be able to root for the Saints again, a team we can all be proud of during the current insanity.

I expect defenses to dominate for the most part. Bet the unders.

Could be. I don’t buy the idea that the teams with very little personnel turnover/head coach have the advantage. I think the Saints are at a disadvantage. Tampa has damn near a whole new team. There’s no tape. Nothing to truly game plan against. All you can do is generally study Arians tendencies.

Flip side, there’s tons of tape on the Saints. Essentially the same team as last year. I’d say Tampa has an edge on preparation on defense. It’s going to take us a half to start figuring out what they are doing.

I’d if we are down at halftime, be patient. And you’re right, the defense is going to look sloppy early on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom