It's going to come down to CAR and NO.... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
ATL is soft, we should have handled them last week
TB soon starts to get back to reality

We have a legit rookie dpoy in Donte Action Jackson and his 3 INTs already. Bradberry is looking like a stud with shutting down Julio last week and AJ yesterday.

Cam is playing lights out football
Luke is Luke
CMC has more rushing and receiving yards than Gurley and Johnson

Now the bad
Our pass rush stinks
Our safeties are atrocious
Our WRs are hot garbage

New Orleans:
Brees is ageless
Kamara is unreal
Thomas is #1 WR in the NFL

Unfortunately our team isn't built to matchup with NO. First to 12 gets the division

I can agree with that statement,
If I'm Carolina, I'm really scared of the Saints. If that Saintsvsecomdary gets it together ( BC they have the talent). With Mark Ingram coming back in week 5, which will also help the defense stay off the field. New Orleans will become one of the most complete teams in the NFL

I can agree with that statement,
If I'm Carolina, I'm really scared of the Saints. If that Saintsvsecomdary gets it together ( BC they have the talent). With Mark Ingram coming back in week 5, which will also help the defense stay off the field, New Orleans will become one of the most complete teams in the NFL

Bolded. And quite possibly the key to the rest of the season.

ATL is soft, we should have handled them last week
TB soon starts to get back to reality

We have a legit rookie dpoy in Donte Action Jackson and his 3 INTs already. Bradberry is looking like a stud with shutting down Julio last week and AJ yesterday.

Cam is playing lights out football
Luke is Luke
CMC has more rushing and receiving yards than Gurley and Johnson

Now the bad
Our pass rush stinks
Our safeties are atrocious
Our WRs are hot garbage

New Orleans:
Brees is ageless
Kamara is unreal
Thomas is #1 WR in the NFL

Unfortunately our team isn't built to matchup with NO. First to 12 gets the division

CMC was blasting the bengals defense yesterday. 184 yards, wow.

We can't just write off Tampa just because they're Tampa. If they win tonight, we need to accept the reality that they are a good team.

We can't just write off Tampa just because they're Tampa. If they win tonight, we need to accept the reality that they are a good team.
If they beat a team that tied the Browns pre-QB switch, that doesn't say much. Steelers are a hot mess right now.

If they beat a team that tied the Browns pre-QB switch, that doesn't say much. Steelers are a hot mess right now.
They would still be 3-0 with a "last place" schedule including 2 games versus the NFC South team we are also writing off in this thread.

I hope they are fool's gold too but all it takes is a fast start to get a team like there's confidence going and next thing you know they are the latest in the trend of worst to first teams.

The three teams I thought would hit the wall this year:

1. Steelers
2. Patriots
3. Panthers

The 3rd may have been wishful thinking but fingers crossed...

Like it or not, the Bucs ARE a good team right now. They will not only continue to win more than they lose, they will be a legitimate threat to take the division this year. Fitzpatrick needs only 260 yards passing tonight to eclipse the amazing performance of Brees so far this year. Their defense is statistically sufficiently better than ours, and they do not have to play the Rams this year due to how they placed last year.

If anyone is expecting Tampa Bay to roll over and let someone else take the division, you may be sadly disappointed. With each victory that team gets a little bit hungrier to go the distance. We need our defense to wake up so that we can give them some serious competition.

I hate to have to be a Steelers fan tonight. But I’ll take any help we can get.

"Mark Ingram coming back in week 5, which will also help the defense stay off the field" Bolded. And quite possibly the key to the rest of the season.
I know that's right.

Attachments

• 7 dwarves high 5.gif
    7 dwarves high 5.gif
    892.2 KB · Views: 3
You can’t write off the Bucs, you just can’t. Given this division’s history, there is a high likelihood that there will be a different division champ from last year.

Also, the sun shines on a dead dogs arse, so it is what it is. They had to be good at some point.

3rd road game in a row. We are definitely going to lose that game. Home game to decide the division in week 17. I like it.

The three teams I thought would hit the wall this year:

1. Steelers
2. Patriots
3. Panthers

The 3rd may have been wishful thinking but fingers crossed...

The top two had to happen eventually with them both having iffy drafts over the years, picking late 1st, and aging QBs with bad defenses. Its also crazy that you never hear about the panthers having the 5th best win percentage since 2012, them forkers always find a way.

New England 87-27-0 76.3%
Seattle 74-36-1 67.3%
Denver 71-36-0 66.4%
Pittsburgh 64-40-1 61.5%
Carolina 63-42-1 60.0%
Green Bay 64-43-2 59.8%

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom