It's gonna take about three more weeks to see improvement (1 Viewer)

No one else had preseason either. Although it surely had some impact, we can’t really use that as a valid excuse. It’s not like the teams beating us had more practice/preparation time than us. Add to the fact that our roster had very little turnover, there really just isn’t much excuse. I just think we’re sloppy all around and hopefully turn it around quickly.

Anybody else as scared as I am facing Matt Stafford and the Lions this week. Now read that again. Isn’t that pitiful?

Stafford is 3-1 against the Saints since 2014.....and that "1" was a game in the Superdome in 2017 where it took 52 points just to comfortably hold them off.

The Lions have certainly done their share of underachieving, but unless someone is still viewing them in a 2008 or 2009 light, I really can't imagine too many people are just blowing passed this game as if it will be nothing.

I agree wit "2fya" every team had the same problem we suck we should have had a advantage almost same team from last year teams are running simple concepts and can't stop it we gonna pay marcus Williams 45 million watch & see we paid peat 56mil hes already hurt 3x before the 4 game 16mil to taysom payton is stale brees love ya but he's done need to keep some players get rid of me hotdogs players keep the rest season done every one knows if we get a wildcard we gonna lose again i pray they play hard and smart rest of season give us something to watch

Oops. My bad. Not many of us on this site, so I incorrectly assumed. 😊
Good observation about the team.
No worries. Like you say it's not that many of us so always good to have some women to talk to about this stuff and backing you up.

I agree wit "2fya" every team had the same problem we suck we should have had a advantage almost same team from last year teams are running simple concepts and can't stop it we gonna pay marcus Williams 45 million watch & see we paid peat 56mil hes already hurt 3x before the 4 game 16mil to taysom payton is stale brees love ya but he's done need to keep some players get rid of me hotdogs players keep the rest season done every one knows if we get a wildcard we gonna lose again i pray they play hard and smart rest of season give us something to watch

If I was a person that was so inclined to troll another teams board I would at least take the time to not be so transparent.

Translation???

Punctuation is your friend. Ouch.

Absolute excuses from every angle. Every team had to deal with the same things.

If anything, the saints should have a MAJOR advantage over other teams by the lack of preseason and limited training camps due to brees and payton being here for 15 years.

I really want to agree but for some reason this is how we do it now. Takes 3 or 4 regular season games for them to figure it out. With no real preseason I expect 6 games.

I'm not saying I am happy about it, but it is the unfortunate reality.

Hover at 50% and enter the playoff as wild card after a late season run. That's our best bet. We aren't gonna lead any division probably.

Hover at 50% and enter the playoff as wild card after a late season run. That's our best bet. We aren't gonna lead any division probably.
At this point, most or all of the WC teams will be coming out of the NFCW.

8-8 or 9-7 likely won't qualify. It's going to take 10-6 imo.

At this point, most or all of the WC teams will be coming out of the NFCW.

8-8 or 9-7 likely won't qualify. It's going to take 10-6 imo.

Yes that's what I meant. 50% until mid season then make a run at it.

We will see man I just hope we see improvement over the next few weeks.

If we factor in the 4 games of preseason we missed, then add another 2 regular season games b/c it usually takes them 2 games to improve and into a groove, the Saints will be progressing and looking good around game 7. That's why if they can be 3-3 or better by game 7, then we'll be alright. A perfect working on all cylinders team, maybe not but an alright team that can get into the playoffs and grow into perfect team.

This logic checks out for a new team like the Bucs. However this team has been more so the same for the last few years.

We lost to the Raiders tho, so nothing's easy for this team and for the past three years none of our wins have really been blowouts as they should have been esp against mediocre teams.

We scored a 50 burger on my birthday a year or two ago, we destroyed Philly in 2017, destroyed the Lions, destroyed the Bills. They came back for a moment but we destroyed the Rams in 2017 I think.

So we should see improvement by November by then we'll be out of the playoffs.

Two or Three Weeks of the team playing like straight hot trash 🗑 and it won't even matter the season will be over. I never bought into a team who's season is over with no division or playoff berth @ the end all of a sudden playing for "pride"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom