It's gut check time! (1 Viewer)

Rusty

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Alright, now that the last of the AFC teams are out of the way, it's time to strap it on and get with. We've got 6 games left and we control our own fate at this moment, so what's it gonna be? Jump off the wagon, or strap em on and make a run for the playoffs??

Last edited:
12-4 Baby! This has to be a wake-up call for Sean Payton and all of the Saints! As you said we control our own destiny! I still beleive the Saints will win the NCF South! I think Atlanta will be toast next week!

IMO, it's REALITY check time. The bandwagon (or lack thereof) that the Saints have has very little to do with anything... it's up to them as a team whether or not they want to win and have a special year as they could've won every single game they've lost this year if they would've put forth enough effort defensively and cut down on the turnovers offensively...

12-4 Baby! This has to be a wake-up call for Sean Payton and all of the Saints! As you said we control our own destiny! I still beleive the Saints will win the NCF South! I think Atlanta will be toast next week!

just out of curiosity, what did you see today to make you think we can go on a 6 game win streak? i appreciate your enthusiasm, but i really didn't see anything to lead me to that conclusion

2006=12 wins nfc south champ
2007=14 wins nfc champs
2008=15 wins superbowl champ
Ive been on the saints bandwagon since dec 12 1975 and will never get off

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom