It's happening... It's happening!!! (Young Justice officially returns for Season 3) (1 Viewer)

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This has truly been a long time coming. I still curse Cartoon network for cancelling it in the first place, but I'm absolutely stoked to see that Young Justice is coming back. I hope it's with the same team.

After years of campaigning and months of binge-watching by fans, Young Justice Season 3 is finally going to be a reality.

Warner Bros. Animation today announced that Young Justice Season 3 has begun production. According to the release, Young Justice Season 3 “promises new twists, turns and dangerous new threats for the team, but most importantly, the opportunity for fans to finally continue the adventures of some of their favorite Super Heroes.”

Warner Bros. Animation did not reveal a release date or a network partner for Young Justice Season 3 at this time but did promise that more details were on the way.

Young Justice was a critically-acclaimed and fan-favorite animated series featuring a large roster of characters from the DC Comics Univers. The series coupled attractive animation and character design with rich, textured, long-form storytelling. Young Justice was watched by 25 million unique viewers in each of its two seasons on Cartoon Network.

“The affection that fans have had for Young Justice, and their rallying cry for more episodes, has always resonated with us,” said Sam Register, President, Warner Bros. Animation and Warner Digital Series, in a statement "We are excited to bring the show back for this loyal fanbase and to provide an opportunity for new viewers to discover this excellent series.”

Young Justice Season 3 Officially Announced

Link added to OP.

It's funny that I thought I was the only super nerd around here. This show was amazing. I got into it only a year ago and when I finished season 2 then discovered there was no season 3, nor likely to be, I was appalled. After frothing at the mouth for a bit I calmed down but this news is certainly an unexpected delight.

I can only hope they manage to get as much of the original writing staff and voice cast back as possible.

Sombra on the OW PTR and now Young Justice gets resurrected? Best Monday night ever

I've spent the last few days re-watching this show on Netflix. Sweet hell, it was insanely good. And, I still hate Cartoon Network for cancelling when they did.

I've spent the last few days re-watching this show on Netflix. Sweet hell, it was insanely good. And, I still hate Cartoon Network for cancelling when they did.

Don't get me started on those idiots at Cartoon Network...

I will say this. I'm not only excited about Young Justice coming back, but the entire DC streaming service they're coming out with. That should be awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom