It's hard living being a Saints fan:) (1 Viewer)

Cajun Chat

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My goodness, wins or losses I'm losing whatever hair I have left. Outside of Atlanta they have all been like this. At least we are fighting despite the number of injuries we have. We figured this would be an up and down season.

a few more are in store with this team. makes the games worth watching.

a few more are in store with this team. makes the games worth watching.

I just feel if we can get Breaux and Rankins back it could change the look of this defense.

I just feel if we can get Breaux and Rankins back it could change the look of this defense.

I don't count on them making immediate contributions. Hard enough coming off a broke leg without having to run and push against large men all game. Probably week 10 or so. But I agree with you 100% though. Both of them will def be in the mix and we can make a late season push. One out of first place and with 4 more division games with the Bucs twice.

I don't count on them making immediate contributions. Hard enough coming off a broke leg without having to run and push against large men all game. Probably week 10 or so. But I agree with you 100% though. Both of them will def be in the mix and we can make a late season push. One out of first place and with 4 more division games with the Bucs twice.

Yes. We need probably another 2-3 weeks before we get production from those guys. I'd say Breaux faster than Rankins due to training before the injury.

My goodness, wins or losses I'm losing whatever hair I have left. Outside of Atlanta they have all been like this. At least we are fighting despite the number of injuries we have. We figured this would be an up and down season.
Welcome to the WhoDat Nation! [emoji16]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Yes. We need probably another 2-3 weeks before we get production from those guys. I'd say Breaux faster than Rankins due to training before the injury.

true, and probably because of the difference in weight also. :hihi: honestly, I would like them to just put him in in certain situations to work his way back. but man, these games run the gamut of emotions. blowouts either way are very boring tbh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom