It's just a Rumor!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit it, I didn't get it at first....probably too gun-shy with all the "rumor" threads in the past, LOL. I went back and re-read it and said "well, DUH!!"

Some of us still haven't had enough caffeine today in order to think straight...:gmorning:

The sarcasm was a bit subtle, though...obviously easier to be missed than you thought. :)

No doubt, no doubt.... At least I have you

glenn and pac are like brothers and act the same way with their money

What money does Glenn have compared to Pac though? Its a championship year, dont want any investigation :covri:

So everybody seems to think Glenn would be a perfect fit in NO, but nobody wants to give too much for him. At what point if we see him fall should Saints definitely try to trade up?

Actually, Phil Savage stated that he believes the incident in the Auburn game will increase Dorsey's stock. He stated if your knee can be bent in that position without any structural damage, that is shows how difficult it is for that player to actually sustain a knee injury

Actually, Phil Savage stated that he believes the incident in the Auburn game will increase Dorsey's stock. He stated if your knee can be bent in that position without any structural damage, that is shows how difficult it is for that player to actually sustain a knee injury

WORD! IF the dude is not drafted number uno, Bill Parcells should be put on meds!

A passionate, strong, intense, athletic, "football player" who eats and breaths football over 300lbs and standing over 6' tall. I'll give him 60 mill!

Oh I should stop..... I defeating the purpose of this thread....

I get it, LafootballScout.

ok, here's my addition: Dorsey is rumored to be dating Jessica Simpson.

Huaaah!

oh oh oh wait... gotta come up w/ a "source"... ummm? mmm?? ... some guy said he had a grainy video on youtube--- yeah, thats it. DORSEY & JESSICA SIMPSON! and they're both SCIENTOLOGISTS too -- I heard it at a Ron Paul rally.*

Cmon yall, this thread is funny. I sniffed it out as soon as I saw the title.

Scout, I got your point completely. We gotta find a way to get Glenn. It just makes too much sense for the Saints to draft him. We need him both as a player, and also as a reason to get excited next year.

*oooo, that was wrong....hehehe....

Last edited:
Well I new it was just a matter of time. Here we go. See ya in New Orleans Glenn!

Yes, the whole "death in the family" thing obviously is a smoke screen. Dorsey's lingering tibia fracture is so bad he currently can't walk or sit down, um, or even lie flat on his back! He's skipping the combine because he can't even walk through the door, much less do any of the drills.
No one should be dumb enough to draft this physical wreck - well, except maybe the New Orleans Saints. After all, they drafted Russell Erxleben, so let them be the ones stupid enough to pick up this wheelchair bound cripple who'll never even make it through one practice in the NFL.. I mean, good heavens, look at how it destroyed his college career! It's obviously a major issue and he shouldn't even be drafted at all!
Hear me, oh GMs everywhere!!!!

Why has this thread not been removed????????? Good job mods!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom