It's just a Rumor!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lafootballscout

Word to your Mother
Reaction score
That I'm starting. Personally I really hate what I'm doing. I have to say all apologies to Mr. Glenn Dorsey, because I'm costing him millions of dollars.

"I" know you have major knee issues similar to that of Jammal Brown. There is no telling how long of a career you could have. 3 maybe 5 years max! So for this reason and this reason only, you should not be a top 10 pick. I do think, perhaps, you could go at #10, but no organization should pick you earlier. It is just too much of a risk, therfore, 10 is your spot and 10 is where you shall go..

If only this were true. Lets all pray for ourselves and hope Glenn runs a 6 flat in the forty and gains 40 pound before the combine. Personal issues cause this and the day after the draft he gets completly healthy mentally and physically and signs with reebok for the money he lost....

Thank you for your time...

Last edited:
I am die hard Auburn fan but I must say that even I am a bit hurt by what my team did to Dorsey. I don't know if it was intentional by Ramsey or whether the kid got scared or God only knows what, but I think if Dorsey's career is somehow hurt or severely damaged, I do think that game will be the focal point of where his career got sidetracked.

Sometimes O-linemen can do some rash things in the heat of the moment, and maybe thats what Ramsey did , I don't know the whole details, or what was in his mind, all I know is that a very good DT may have his career cut short.

for Dorsey to fall 10 spots and have a max of 3-5 years what would be the reason for even the Saints picking him up... i don't know why you cats people do this to yourselves

That's not a rumour. Rumours tend to have some sort of substance to them. "I do think, perhaps, you could go at #10, but no organization should pick you earlier. It is just to much of a risk, therfore, 10 is your spot and 10 is where you shall go" isn't a rumour, it's an opinion.

Exactly what is your reasoning behind this ambiguous and confusing thread?

Jammal Brown has missed 4 games in the 3 years he's started in the NFL.

Someone wake me up when we get to his "knee problems"

Exactly what is your reasoning behind this ambiguous and confusing thread?

Wistfully sewing the seeds of doubt so that Dorsey's stock drops and he falls in the draft to, oh, say, selection #10. :mwink:

I think the Saints rep will pull a quad or strain his calf from running up to the podium to give Goodell our card if Dorsey is still on the board at 10...

I think the Saints rep will pull a quad or strain his calf from running up to the podium to give Goodell our card if Dorsey is still on the board at 10...

If he only pulls a quad or strain his calf he'll be lucky... I see a blown ACL easy and then needing the cart to come out and bring him the rest of the way... ;)

Yes he's hurt and will never be the same. He's a bum...(now please fall to #10).

People, he's not serious. Get a sense of humor, will ya?
It is the only rational explanation as to why the first 9 teams would be stupid enough to pass on him. If they did, they'll be kicking themselves for the next 15 years as they watch him wreak havoc to their offensive lines every time the Saints play them.

Nice try, lafootballscout, but you're dreaming. Hey, dreaming is free...

And as if there were any doubt that his knee was only strained, he totally erased that in the BCS bowl. He had a slow first quarter (as did the entire team), but then caused their interior line huge trouble the rest of the game. He looked nothing like the hobbled player he'd been the last half of the regular season. He looked once again like the force of nature some had hyped for the Heisman. Unless Miami decides their defensive scheme won't fit him (and frankly I'd change TO a 4-3 just to sign the guy on my team), he'll be the #1 pick. If not, he'll either be a Ram or HEAVEN FORBID playing in Atlanta unless someone trades up to take him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom