It's Looking scary... (1 Viewer)

JGunn

Very Banned
Reaction score
The more I look at the scedule, the more I firmly believe that coach should have them on a 1 game at a time attitude. Another way Id put it, ( If I were him), is that EVERY game we play from here on out is a MUST WIN!

I take a peek, you can see San fran and the skins. Yeah, there beatable, but the rest of those game i cant look at them an say to myself we will win or lose. On some I have more of a feeling we will lose. We got get going now, next week is HUGE!

Pittsburgh is in a deep slump but everyone PLEASE pull for them next week, cause the way the saints luck goes, when a team is due, and play us, they get theyre dues usually and it makes me wanna vomit. And surely if pitt loses next week, they'll be even more due.

I'm truly thinking we win next week by 9 points. Tampa plays tough at home so i'm not gonna throw a prediction out. But if we win that game and go to 6-2, that means all we really have to do is go 4-4, .500 ball the rest of the way and we'll get in. Which san fran and wash, should be wins.

You always have to take it one game at a time in the NFL. Anybody can beat anyone on any given Sunday. Although if we lose to San Francisco, I'd have to say we don't deserve to be in the playoffs. They are pretty bad.

I am back to my 8-8 forecast. I had the ravens game as a win (but also had the Eagles game as a loss). The Saints got introduced to the hard part of the schedule. Although we should beat a tame Buc team it is only down hill from there on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom