It's Monday (1 Viewer)

Ivory's supposedly getting a tender and Junior's getting closer to signing his next contract. That's about it so far.

And what exactly is your problem???:aargh:

No problems at all. But you are starting a thread that has no context to it. It's Monday, March 4, 2013. The new league year starts March 12, 2013. If there is a day to anticipate, it would be that day or even a couple days before then. Unless there is a context for you to explain why this Monday would be important, then you have to provide it.

Also, there is no need for you to take everything so seriously. :ezbill:

No problems at all. But you are starting a thread that has no context to it. It's Monday, March 4, 2013. The new league year starts March 12, 2013. If there is a day to anticipate, it would be that day or even a couple days before then. Unless there is a context for you to explain why this Monday would be important, then you have to provide it.

Todays the last day to place tenders an tags on players. This is important news for the likes of our DLP, Ivory and Galette. As well as gives a better picture of whats available when FA starts.

It has plenty of context for those paying attention.

Cuts are needed to get under the cap........that is all I was asking.......there are more stupid questions on here than the one I ask. Everybody is asking are they gonna cut this one or that one. Pay attention and dont get your panties in a wad.:aargh:

Todays the last day to place tenders an tags on players. This is important news for the likes of our DLP, Ivory and Galette. As well as gives a better picture of whats available when FA starts.

It has plenty of context for those paying attention.

Very true, Saint Brad! I am aware or was aware; but tenders and cuts are not the same, which is why the OP needs to provide context. The two can relate but simply saying "it is Monday, who's been cut" lacks context and comes off as random.

Cuts are needed to get under the cap........that is all I was asking.......there are more stupid questions on here than the one I ask. Everybody is asking are they gonna cut this one or that one. Pay attention and dont get your panties in a wad.:aargh:

Yes, cuts are needed to get under the cap. What does that have to do with yesterday being Monday? What made Monday, March 4, 2013, so special? to be certain, most people here are interested in whether or not certain players are going to either be given a paycut/pay restructure or released outright; they are not interested because yesterday was Monday.

As I said before, your thread lacks context. Most people would get clowned/teased a bit or have a few people have laughs at their expense for starting what appears to be a very random thread even if there's a specific, albeit unclearly stated interest. It is not personal! Hmm, sounds like you are the person with his panties in a bunch. Learn not, I repeat, to take everything (and I will add everyone) so seriously.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom