ITs nice to be a saints fan! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Just knowing we have the number one ranked passing game. We the only team to have 3 of our receivers with over 500 yards. Devery henderson is the number one rated receiver leading in the NFL for yards per catch at about 30+. A great rookie Wr in colston putting up the numbers of a vet, and of course a smood talking game hyper Joe Hollywood Horn "THE VET HIMSELF". Also the hot precise accurate Drew brees followed by one of the best teams in the league and the greatest coaching staff that the Saints ever had. You know I could not leave out Deuce and reggie busting threw lines cutting it up on the field. Just cant wait to see the Saints in the playoffs what yall think?

i'm loving it too, 2 more wins and we are probably in. They also don't lose any big name FA's this year, can't wait to see this team after we pick up a big name FA or 2 and this coaching staff having a year under their belt.

i'm loving it too, 2 more wins and we are probably in. They also don't lose any big name FA's this year, can't wait to see this team after we pick up a big name FA or 2 and this coaching staff having a year under their belt.

Hollis Thomas is a FA this year. He's crucial to our run defense as well as his leadership. C Grant is also a FA. Folks disagree on him, but unless we have an answer to replace him, his presence will also be needed next season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom