It's Not Always Sunny In Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Eagles are one of the teams I look forward to whenever they play the Saints. I circle that game on the schedule. It's mostly because the fans. The fans. They remind me of a drunken uncle at Thanksgiving. Now I do have to say, when I went to Philly for the 2013 Wild Card Game, they were cool before and after the game. But in The Linc, it was different. Now, I didn't have my life threatened or felt I was in danger, just a lot of curse words being thrown as I walked in The Linc. But after the game, at some bar, Eagles fans were cool. But still, I always like to see the Eagles lose.
Tomorrow can be very special. The Saints can kill any hope the Eagles have of a playoff spot while on the road to another Lombardi.

Every fan base has fans like that. I have never understood why Philly just gets individually pointed out.

Every fan base has fans like that. I have never understood why Philly just gets individually pointed out.
From my experience, they were more vocal, but it wasn't what the stereotype that it's made out to be. When I walked down Broad Street in my Saints jacket, I didn't get yelled at. Everything was in The Linc. And even then, if you ignore them, they'll stop.

From my experience, they were more vocal, but it wasn't what the stereotype that it's made out to be. When I walked down Broad Street in my Saints jacket, I didn't get yelled at. Everything was in The Linc. And even then, if you ignore them, they'll stop.

Been to a lot of games over the years and I've never really had any issues as long as staying quiet. Always have to ignore the loud mouths.

Been to a lot of games over the years and I've never really had any issues as long as staying quiet. Always have to ignore the loud mouths.

I’ve had issues at several away games. And I’m always respectful for those alway tilts.
It isn’t just Philly.

Like said above, but I’ll word it differently, every fan base has those who take a game way too far.

I’ve had issues at several away games. And I’m always respectful for those alway tilts.
It isn’t just Philly.

Like said above, but I’ll word it differently, every fan base has those who take a game way too far.

I’ve been to away games at Detroit and Green Bay and the fans were wonderful! Especially in Green Bay, first class experience. It was raining and a packers fan gave me a poncho and a drink and said enjoy the game

Went to the giants game this year and they had there share of loud mouths. Most was in the stadium. After they lost, the only thing the giants fans would heckle me with was the Diggs catch in the playoffs. So dumb.

I’ve been to away games at Detroit and Green Bay and the fans were wonderful! Especially in Green Bay, first class experience. It was raining and a packers fan gave me a poncho and a drink and said enjoy the game

That’s awesome! There are good ones too.
I’ve been to many, and only San Diego and Tennessee were bad experiences for me.

All we need to do is stop Charlie's pregame ritual of wearing green, eating brown and drinking yellow. We do that, and keep his leg out of bear traps, we shouldn't have a problem Sunday.

All we need to do is stop Charlie's pregame ritual of wearing green, eating brown and drinking yellow. We do that, and keep his leg out of bear traps, we shouldn't have a problem Sunday.

That new punter they tried out is HOT.

I hear they brought in Donovan McNabb for a soecial guest appearance during the tryout.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom