It's Not Always Sunny In Philadelphia (1 Viewer)

I hear they brought in Donovan McNabb for a soecial guest appearance during the tryout.

McDonalds, breakfast of champions!

DfB0GjKU0AARoQ3.jpg

The Eagles are one of the teams I look forward to whenever they play the Saints. I circle that game on the schedule. It's mostly because the fans. The fans. They remind me of a drunken uncle at Thanksgiving. Now I do have to say, when I went to Philly for the 2013 Wild Card Game, they were cool before and after the game. But in The Linc, it was different. Now, I didn't have my life threatened or felt I was in danger, just a lot of curse words being thrown as I walked in The Linc. But after the game, at some bar, Eagles fans were cool. But still, I always like to see the Eagles lose.
Tomorrow can be very special. The Saints can kill any hope the Eagles have of a playoff spot while on the road to another Lombardi.
When I went to see the Saints play in Philly I had no trouble at all. The next day I noticed the plate on the front of my truck was broken in half. The plate read Superbowl Champions New Orleans Saints. Someone was jealous ;) At the game though, no problems at all. My belief on why there were no problems at the game is... Saints took a spanking. If the Saints would have beat Philly I believe their fans would have gotten nasty with us Saints' fans there that day.

There was a game where a lot of people started throwing batteries onto the field.

There were a few Eagles fans around me in the Dome.
All silent. It was a great game!

I’ve been to away games at Detroit and Green Bay and the fans were wonderful! Especially in Green Bay, first class experience. It was raining and a packers fan gave me a poncho and a drink and said enjoy the game

Same kind of thing happened to me in GB. I went to that horrible game where we were down 35-3 at the half and Duece got injured.

GB fan sitting near me brought me a beer and said he was sorry and that he hoped I had a good time anyway. Very cool

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom