It's not just on here, clearly we're not passing the sexy test to the nation this season (1 Viewer)

Most SB winning teams don’t pass that test anyway.

These polls mean nothing.
if we are ranked #1 in all these polls but lose this sunday, are you gonna be any happier?

Yall can have the polls give me the wins please. :shrug:
As much as it is nice too hear the media say nice things about us, rankings mean nothing in the nfl. I'd rather enjoy the pundits sing our praise after we win it all than the meaningless talk during the season. The chiefs and rams were the sexy teams last year but good ol Tom won it all. I just hope its good ol Drew that wins it all.

Really a few penalties not being called or a few catches not being drop would of change that. But really I am happy not being the "sexy" team. The scores don't tell the whole story. But who cares, as long as we are winning and winning in February, they can keep all that sexiness to themselves.
I don't think its our lack of sex appeal LOL. I think it is more of how we have not recently looked competent in all facets of game (playing and coaching) and are pretty much limping around with a great record.

Our OL has made the entire offense look flat this year. Teddy had to get rid of the ball fast or get sacked. We couldn't wait for Drew to get back to liven up our offense. Well, Drew came back and our OL still didn't have good energy, and he didn't have time to make his progressions. The running game is meh, the OL doesn't create space for the RB's.

If Armstead comes back healthy, I think we have a chance to win this game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom