It's offical Harrison Ford to replay his role as Han Solo (1 Viewer)

:covri:

This has train wreck written all over it. Sort of like Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Scull.

Leave well enough alone already.

This has train wreck written all over it. Sort of like Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Scull.

I trust Disney. Disney owns Marvel, which did The Avengers. Star Wars is going to be fine.

Attachments

• Batman and Robin.jpg
    Batman and Robin.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 261
I trust Disney. Disney owns Marvel, which did The Avengers. Star Wars is going to be fine.

Pretty much this. I think they'll all be paid a nice amount to appear, but I'd be surprised if their appearances are more than brief. I'm sure they'll have a whole new crew to bridge the originals to future episodes.

If it's anything close to Avengers, Star Wars will do quite well.

And I trust J.J. Abrams to do it up right. Looking forward to this. A lot.

Wow...I love Harrison Ford as an actor, but he was terrible in Crystal Skull. Not even to mention the terrible script thing. He just looked like a tired old man to me. Really sad.

Depends. The Crystal Skull was absurd for two reasons. The idea that we were supposed to take Harrison Ford seriously as an athletic/action presence, and aliens.

Aliens won't be an issue for Star Wars, so the question is going to be how they use a clearly older Luke/Leia/Solo. If they treat them appropriately, you know, as older people, it should be fine. This might mean a less luke/leia-centric story line but sure, ok. It makes sense to go that route anyways given the franchise is going to extend another two movies.

So we'll just have to see. If they have Harrison Ford dropping kicking storm troopers it might be lame.

Wow...I love Harrison Ford as an actor, but he was terrible in Crystal Skull. Not even to mention the terrible script thing. He just looked like a tired old man to me. Really sad.

Han Solo is a tired old man later on in the Star Wars story, after losing Chewie and one of his 3 children in battle with the Vong. So Harrison Ford is the obvious choice to reprise the role.

Han Solo is a tired old man later on in the Star Wars story, after losing Chewie and one of his 3 children in battle with the Vong. So Harrison Ford is the obvious choice to reprise the role.

They're not using the Star Wars books as source. It'll be a different story line.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom