It's official A.D. to Lakers [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

It would take a lot more than that to get Beal. At minimum, the #4 pick with Ball. Probably another 1st as well. And I would take that deal in a heartbeat. Beal is a beast.
Yeah, I should have been more specific. Pics are involved. The Pels want Beal badly from what I'm hearing

Maybe not if Gentry has his way?

Are they planning on getting rid of the three point line this offseason and I missed the news?

I like the value of the haul, I just don’t like the fit of the players we got. Not a single one of those players can hit a three at above 35%.

That’s an ugly lineup in a league where the worst three point shooting team still takes 25 a game.

Are they planning on getting rid of the three point line this offseason and I missed the news?

I like the value of the haul, I just don’t like the fit of the players we got. Not a single one of those players can hit a three at above 35%.

That’s an ugly lineup in a league where the worst three point shooting team still takes 25 a game.

Think of this trade as step 1. Step in will now start. Griffin isn't done.

Think of this trade as step 1. Step in will now start. Griffin isn't done.
We don’t know that and reason tells us that if a third team was already lined up they would have been involved in the initial trade as a third partner because there becomes road blocks when you don’t trade that person immediately.

Technically we can trade one player by himself but it begs the question why you didn’t just do that tonight?

as it stands now, the Lakers have AD,an aging James,no depth,and no first round picks for the next 5 years. That's a heavy price
to pay for a player that hasn't proven he can carry a team. Lebron will be long gone in 5 years

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom