It's official A.D. to Lakers [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Man, thats a massive youth talent infusion.

1) Brandon Ingram - picked 2016 Round 1/Pick 2
2) Lonzo Ball - picked 2017 Round 1/Pick 2
3) Josh Hart - picked 2017 Round 1/Pick 30
4) 2019 Draft Pick - Round 1/Pick 4

Plus other future picks.....

Plus our own picks, which include:

5) 1st Overall - Zion Williamson

Just typing that out....what a transformation we are about to see.

Here you go...

I don't think that Griffen left any meat on the bone.

Also, before anyone annoints the Lakers as favorites for anything, remember that their roster currently consists of an aging LeBron, an oft injured AD and five other dudes. They're managed by Kobe's old agent and coached by defensive-minded Frank Vogel. Of you think a 3rd Superstar is just going to show up in LA, don't forget that no one outside of Davis (who shares an agent with James) has shown any interest in the last 6 years. This is far from a done deal and I would not be shocked if they missed the playoffs again for a 7th straight year.

That 2021 1st is even better than I thought, it’s like reverse top 8 protected. So if the Lakers would pick 1-8, we would get the pick. If it’s 9-30, we would get the 2022 pick unprotected. With LeBron’s age, that could be golden.

The Pelicans currently have the #3 pick of the ‘15 draft(Okafor), the #2 from ‘16(Ingram), the #2 from ‘17(Ball) and are soon to have the #1 and #4(if not traded) from the ‘19 draft.

Lets hope our new management team don't misuse the draft picks like Demps did.Being able to swap picks also require us to have our own pick to make the swap. Still waiting to see if we upgrade positions on our coaching staff to assist Gentry with developing the young talent.

Lets hope our new management team don't misuse the draft picks like Demps did.Being able to swap picks also require us to have our own pick to make the swap. Still waiting to see if we upgrade positions on our coaching staff to assist Gentry with developing the young talent.

Demps didn't have picks to misuse. He always traded them away. Griffin knows what he's doing.

Here you go...

I don't think that Griffen left any meat on the bone.

Also, before anyone annoints the Lakers as favorites for anything, remember that their roster currently consists of an aging LeBron, an oft injured AD and five other dudes. They're managed by Kobe's old agent and coached by defensive-minded Frank Vogel. Of you think a 3rd Superstar is just going to show up in LA, don't forget that no one outside of Davis (who shares an agent with James) has shown any interest in the last 6 years. This is far from a done deal and I would not be shocked if they missed the playoffs again for a 7th straight year.

agreed, the Lakers may be a lottery team for the forseeable future,and we own those picks

The Lakers are truly mortgaging the future for what, a few years of Lebron and AD. Good luck with that. So glad we finally have a real front office. I can feel hopeful for our future and might even go see a game or two next season and onwards.

Also, Davis’ people have said he will not sign the one year extension or a new deal this year. He will test free agency next year. It probably won’t happen, but it would be hilarious if AD decided to sign somewhere else like Golden State, Boston, or the Knicks after next year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom