It's official -- The NFL is now the Brett Favre Network (1 Viewer)

Believe me, it's only going to make the fall of Favre as the Saints hoist the Lombardi Trophy after beating whomever the #2 seed in the NFC is, IN THE SUPERDOME 56-12 and then beating the AFC representative to a pulp 63-3.

I just got done watching Inside the NFL... The had the highlights to the saints/miami game then showed the highlight to the Jets/Raiders game. After the two highlights were shown they talked about the Raiders and how bad they are -- No mention of the undefeated Saints. They picked the saints to win on Monday.

It's the only real NEWSWORTHY thing to a NATIONAL football fanbase...there aren't that many people who care that the Saints are 6-0...but after we destroy the Falcons on Monday night, the Saint's will be the biggest NFL news story on the Planet!!!

Re: the thread title...

Yep, I can't wait til his forty-year-old arm goes out on him and the season is played from then on without Favre. The talk will center around him for a week until he goes on IR; then it will all be over.

If only this board did not allow Brett Favre threads we could all escape this horror here.

Sadly even people here on Saints Report glorify the Brettster by starting dozens of threads complaining about how they hear about Brett Favre too often.

Can we get a thread merge here please mods?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom